18 | TALK TO ME

CARTER

"Man, I can't even begin to describe how tough things have been lately. It's like life keeps throwing all these challenges at me, one after another. It feels like I'm constantly fighting an uphill battle, and it's exhausting." I explained to Ethan as we practiced on the rink.

I've been to Gemma's apartment I've texted her and called she won't answer, and every time I go to the apartment Mallory stops me.

I tried explaining how to do it look what it look like.

Sarah just wanted to talk about something, but then before I could even react, she was touching my chest.

Every morning I wake up, and this heavy weight just settles on my shoulders. It's like I'm carrying the weight of the world, and it's suffocating. I try my best to stay positive, but it's hard when everything seems to be going wrong.

"Yeah, I can help you barely even sleep and you're doing shit and practice" Ethan says Laney against his hockey stick

"Ah, you want to get her back. What's your plan?"

"I don't really have one yet. I messed up, and now I'm trying to figure out how to make things right." I explained, as we headed back to the locker room.

"I believe if you really love her you'll be able to get her back." I nodded my head as Ethan explained until I realize what he said, and I stopped in my tracks.

Ethan turned around with a confused look and than he knew why I was stopped in my tracks.

"I mean you do love her?" he asked. Look on my face, get Ethan everything he needed to know.

"listen I know you don't give your heart out to a lot of people, but the way you look at her in the way you are just better around her. I think that you are in love with her no matter as much as you want to deny it." He says.

We continue to walk in quiet as we walked out of the locker room .

Ethan looked at me .

"Please make things right before my girlfriend yells at me again ." Ethan says as he heads to his car.

Avery is a tough one that's for sure.

I sigh and throw my gear in the backseat.

This has become part of my daily routine to check out Gemma's apartment .

I know it sounds stalker but a lot to do what I gotta do.

The next thing I know, I'm heading to Gemma and Mallory's apartment building , I walk in and I see the iconic pink polo shirt leaving their apartment.

Charles.

I'm mentally and physically roll my eyes at him .

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Charles says as he shoulder checks me. "Fuck off." I said unemotionally towards him.

I knocked on the door and waited to see Mallory's face pop up and then roll her eyes.

"Please let me talk to her." I pleaded with Mallory. "Don't let him cuz." Charles is putting his input into things that don't involve him.

I wish he would shut the fuck up.

"five minutes please." it came out more begging, then pleading.

Then i heard Gemma's soft voice.

"It's okay mal." Gemma says come next to her. Mallory gives me the death clear as she steps back somewhere else in the apartment.

"Ah, Gemma don't talk to him." Charles says, still standing where he doesn't belong.

I glare at him. " This doesn't involve you just go." Gemma says which made Charles mad. I swear I can see red smoke coming out of his ears.

He doesn't move.

"five minutes." She muses me.

"Gemma please I didn't want her on me..." I pause. "Fuck Gemma please I fucking want you and I don't ever want anyone as much as I want you." I express.

Her breathing in heavy as she looks at me. She's been crying, I can tell.

"Bullshit g you know he'll fuck whatever blond Bombo comes next." Shit head Charles says. Gemma glares at him. "Gemma please." I beg.

That's when the back of Charles head comes into my view as he says. "Gemma don't listen to him he's not good for you and he can give you what you want."

I've had enough of this guy before I even know it. I'm grabbing the back of a shirt and them against the wall of the apartment across the hall.

"You're an imbecile Charles." I said as he tried to push my hands off.

"Why huh." He muses. "Are you scared I'll be able to fuck that pretty little puss-" before he can even finish his sentence, my physical collides with his stupid face.

Again, and again.

I hear Gemma yelling at me and pulling me off of him. "You're crazy." Gemma says. As I'm bout to say something, she cuts me off. "Charles you have no right to say anything like that to me. I'm your cousins, best friend nothing else. You just disgust me I never wanna see you again."

That's my girl.

Gemma's apartment door open, and Mallory comes out, gasping, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Oh my god-" Mallory says moving closer to Charles. "What did you do!" Mallory says looking at Charles.

"I swear it wasn't my fault he had it coming."

Mallory looks at me and is about to approach me.

"Mallory no disrespect to you but he had it coming, how am I supposed to sit there and let him say there's awful things about the girl I love." The whole hall goes silent. Charles is looking at me in surprise.

I'm confused first and then I look.

I love her. I fucking do.

...

Well, sorry for the cliffhanger!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this reading

I also have a couple other stories you can vote and comment on which ones you want for This series I've decided to give some of these characters like their own stories

So I'll let them out for real y'all can pick

Or if you want a whole new series for thing, let me know. I hope you're enjoyed.

Let me know how you feel about this story I kinda hate it, but whatever