(Prolgue): Paint It Black

It was a cold summer day. A young man stood by the window, looking down from the second floor of his joint-owned detective agency.

A dirty blond, he wore a button-up shirt with yellow lines and a dark rose pattern on his shoulders. His black tie had a strange eye pattern and had two necklaces coiled around it. One was a J, the other, some odd pendant.

(Bizarre Investigator: John "JoJo" Jostar)

John:!

Seeing women walk by, dressed in their summer clothes, he turns his head, until his darkness goes.

Anyone who saw him thought he was creepy. Anyone who knew him thought he was bizarre. Usually, his aura was balanced out by his brother and partner in the business, but he was currently busy with a different job, and with no determined time of returning.

(Ding-a-ling)

The door to the office opened. A customer had arrived which caused him to spin around and leap onto his desk, surprising the young woman.

Woman:!

John:!

John:(mutters) Early twenties...Natural blond... 165cm...

Girl: Uhmmm... Hi... I'm Annie...

He made deductions of the woman in a blue shirt and maroon-red blouse.

(Lady in Need; Annie R. Ukei)

John: Hello Annie

John: Hello Annie. If you need the bathroom, then it's back where you came from on the door to the right.

Backing up, John hops to the floor, leaving nothing but his head visible.

John:.... You're still here...

Annie: I-I need help... I hear you deal with... Weird... And uhm... Bizarre things...

John: Mysteries. But if a thing is the cause... Then I guess you're right...

Annie:... C-Can you help me?