(Bizarre Bios)⁴+¹

Stand Name: "Blinding Lights"

Appearance:

Stats:

Power: D

Speed: D

Range: B

Stamina: A

Precision: A

Potential: C

Ability:

*Shine lights upon people, the color of which determines the hallucination which is meant to cause a specific emotional response.

If you prove to be able to perform despite the light being shined on you, you'll be left alone.

If not, you'll fall into a short coma and awake with great performance power.

The Stand learns more like a person, it doesn't know everything that would cause a reaction immediately.

People with multiple personalities or people with amnesia might experience headaches.

Stand Name:. "Fairytale"

Appearance:

Stats:

Power: B

Speed: B

Range: B

Stamina: B

Precision: B

Potential: D

Ability:

*By hitting people in the head with its tounge, the Stand can implant the user into others' memories, integrating them into their lives, creating bonds where there aren't.

This can be used to hypnotize people into believing certain limbs do not work.

The Stand can only implant memories, not emotions, thus a wise and strong-willed person can see through the ability which then causes it to lose all effect.

Stand Name: "Ignorance"

Appearance:

Stats:

Power: B

Speed: C

Range: C

Stamina: A

Precision: A

Potential: C

Ability:

*When the ability is activated, everyone ignores the user, becoming completly unable to perceive them.

If one were to make visual contact, as soon as they blink, they would lose all memory of the user.