(Bizarre Bio's)⁸

Stand Name; "Tokyo Drift"

Appearance: N/A

Stats:

Power: B+

Speed: D

Range: A

Stamina: C

Precision: D

Potential: D

Ability:

Anything that the user deems a threat will drift away from his body. Be it physical or emotional.

If the user doesn't know it exists then his Stand cannont affec it.

Reversed

The Stand will pull everything that is not a threat to the user towsrds them with violent force.

Stand Name: "Achtung Baby"

Appearance:

Stats:

Power: B+

Speed: B+

Range: C

Stamina: A

Precision: A

Potential: D

Ability:

Anything the user touches or is within her Stand's range, they can turn invisible.

After years of training, and battling, the Stand's ability has become powerful enough to make something so transparent the universe doesn't realize it exists, essentially making her target a ghost which can interact only with other invisible objects.

To hold such a level of invisibility requires high concentration.

Reversed;

Anything they touch "exists more". This causes said object to become glowing with whatever color they are, becoming heavier, denser, and all other properties are boosted.

Stand update;

"Paint It Black" reversed;

Anything the Stand paints becomes seethrough and weightless.

If completely painted, the target will no longer be acknowledge by the universe, thus essential becoming a ghost.

Bizzare Phenomenon nr: 774

Name: Teriyaki Boy

A bizarre worm-like creature with a baby-like face

A bizarre worm-like creature with a baby-like face. Misshapen and tumor-esq, the entity is likely some type of mutant.

Possessing the ability to heal fast enough that it's nearly impossible to see a wound, and capable of changing a Stand's ability, this odd entity is seemingly docile.

"Proof that the world is accepting Or proof of rejecting Stands?"

Danger level: A

Value Level: A

Cause of Phenomenon: Mutation

Weakness: Requires caretaker.