We all Love Rock N' Roll

[Japan: Morioh]

For the past month, a strange phenomenon has been occurring in this small town. People have been randomly exploding. Specifically, high schoolers of the local school.

With its usual guardian out of town and busy, detective decided to look into the mess herself.

Said detective entered the high school of this small bizarre town, they were seemingly a girl with dark hair and uniform butchered to be a crop top. Waltzing down the hallway with orange tinted aviator sunglasses her perfectly toned body both scared and aroused everyone.

Teacher: Sh-Shuzuka Jostar! That uniform isn't-

(Snap)

Shizuka?: Four.

(Not Shizuka Jostar)

Teacher: Four?

Shizuka?: You use four pads to make your chest look big.

Teacher/Students:!?!

Shizuka?: Oh sorry, I thought you didn't want me to mind my business on the account you weren't minding yours.

Shizuka?: It's like... A hundred degrees, get off my ass and I won't reveal the size of your mosquito bites.

Teacher: Tch!

Shizuka?:(tilts head) What? Gonna cry? If it makes you feel better, flat is justice.

(Later....)

Sitting in detention with a bunch of other kids, NOT Shizuka sat with her feet on the table.

Shizuka?: Since when does Japan have detention!?

(Opening Theme)

There were four others beside (NOT) Shizuka in detention.

Three boys and one girl.

There was the jock, confidently to the point they were nearly delusional. They were here due to flirting with a teacher.

Next was a thug-like guy, who was here for punching a upper classmate, and not finishing his assignment.

The final boy was meek, skinny yet had a glint in his eyes that showed his ferocity. They were here for inappropriate use of the school computer.

Last but not least, was the only other girl. Long dark hair in a ponytail, she was here yet again for bullying another girl so badly they quit the cheerleader team.

The jock sat on Shizuka's table.

Dejiro: Hey. How you doin'?

Shizuka?:(lowers shades)