All Aboard The Bizarre Express

Two sisters and their dates were in a subway station. They were the only ones there, and when the train arrived it was seemingly empty, they thought to themselves how lucky they were as they entered.

The four sat beside each other as the trained continued to move.

There was a chill in the air that should have not been ignored.

It was only when the ride began to take a little too long that the youngest sister began to notice something Bizarre. She got up and approached the door trying to look out the glass window.

She leaned against the doors and tripped through them as if they were air.

Stumbling into a different train station, she looked back, thinking she somehow left the doors open.

That had to be the answer.

But it sadly wasn't.

Her sister and the two boys were later reported missing. The youngest sister's story of the situation left her as a suspect and or mentally deranged.

Her parents were considering putting her into an institution.

Selina: So you're saying... You phased out of a train, and... They vanished?

The girl named Skyler, now doubting her sanity, cried as Selina took a crack at interrogating her.

Skyler: I-I don't know what else to say! I know it sounds crazy... But...but... That's what happened!

Skyler: I'm not crazy! I swear to god, that's what happened!

Selina:....

She leans against the wall, deep in thought of whether or not Skyler is telling the truth. Her instincts were telling her she was not lying, but that could mean she believed it to be true.

Yet, she was no stranger to the Bizarre.

Selina:(sigh)

Selina: There's no evidence saying you did anything. But what you're saying is crazy...

She pulls out a bussness card.

Selina: I have better things to do than follow a case with no leads... But he doesn't.

He places the business card on the table.

Skyler: "Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Investigation Agency"?

Selina: If you're telling the truth, then the boys running that bussness are the only ones who can do anything about it.

Selina: You're free to go. So I suggest you hurry over to that address.

Skyler:(stares at business card)

(Opening Theme)

Skyler entered the building of Bizarre mystery solvers. She walked up the stairs to see a blond girl behind a desk, next to a door with blurry glass.

Annie: Welcome to Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Inter- Bleh, bleh!

Annie: S-Sorry. Let me try that again.

Annie:(smiles) Welcome to Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Investment- Damn it!

Annie:(mutters) Get it together, it's not that hard.

Annie:(smiles) Walgreens-!

(Slam, slam, slam)