Blinding Lights: Act 3

The so-called "Lady Paranoia" looked up at Jojo, who lay on the ceiling, out of her reach.

Lady Paranoia: Hmph!

(Lady Paranoia; Francesca Paramore)
(Ignorance)

She and Jojo looked each other in the eyes, but as soon as he blinked, he completly forgot about her existence

Unable to harm him, she opted to fix the one thing that had been killing her on the inside.

The two desks.

She shifted both desks so that they would satisfy her OCD.

Francesca: Ahhh~

Francesca: So much better... Ugh, I know that you won't be able to answer me, but why do you have a second desk?

(Drip)

Francesca: Hm?

(Drip, drip)

The entire room was dripped with "Paint It Black" paint. These smudges of paint were uneven and drove Francesca mad. She lost her cool to a degree that she was unable to acknowledge the heavy drops that were on her.

Francesca: Ra-ra-ra-ra-ra!?

Francesca: Why!? Why would you do this!? You disgusting bastard-

Torn from the ceiling, Francesca was smacked by the ceiling light.

(Shatter)

Now in complete darkness, only the street lights from the window dimly lit the office, but even that source faded away as black paint covered it.

Francesca: Huh?

John: You shouldn't have touched that desk... For because of you... I've lost control...

Paint It Black: Darkness has taken over...!

Francesca:(mind) Trying to scare me? I know for a fact, you won't be able to find me-

She feels two hands grab her. One hand was on her chest, the other was digging into her mouth.

John: So you're a woman... How unfortunate...

"Paint It Black" shoves Francesca, making her lose her sense of where she is in the room.

Francesca then attempts to speak but finds she is unable to move her tounge after it is painted black. She stayed calm, and she stayed confident.

John: In the shadows, you can't hide from me...

John: Through the messages I've written on my palm, I've retained plenty of information about you...

John: Though I don't know the precise function of your Stand...

John: Rest assured... You can no longer hide...