F-The Police

Behind a dumpster, two people were performing an illegal transaction. One was in a paramedic uniform, the other in loose clothing.

Paramedic: The body is in the van.

Dealer: Very good. The Mister sends his kindness for your help.

The man in loose clothing pulls out a severed finger.

Paramedic; What's this?

Dealer: Your payment. Don't worry about the look. Or even the taste. If you swallow this, you'll get powers.

Paramedic: Is this a joke?

Dealer: You want proof?

The paramedic began floating. In shock, he tried to scream, but something was covering their mouth. The finger then floated out of the dealer's hand and floated towards the paramedic's mouth.

Dealer: Here, let me help it down-

Police: NYPD! You're under arrest!

Dealer: Tch! You punk!

(CRUNCH)

Snapping the paramedic's neck, the Dealer got into the vehicle and drove away, eventually escaping a high-speed chase.

But not after leaving behind the finger.

(Opening Theme)

Finishing the lectures she had for the day, Annie made her way to Jojo's Investigation agency and entered John's office to find him juggling knives.

Annie:....

Annie: Am I interrupting?

John: Yes. Give me a minute.

Annie slowly closes the door and heads to the bathroom to change into more sporty clothes. When she returned, John was staring out the window.

Annie: Alright, I'm ready.

John:?

John: For what?

Annie: For you to teach me that power you have.

John: I never said I'd teach you anything.

Annie: Yes you did.

John: Did I? I thought I said you could be my assistant.

Annie: Well let's just say you promised to teach me too!

John: It's not something I can simply teach. You are either born with it or you'll need the willpower to manifest one.

John:(mutters) Some objects can awaken a Stand, but those aren't available....

Annie:(pouts)

John:.... Stop it.

Annie:(pouts harder)

John: Your woman magic won't work on me!

(Bzzz, bzzzt)

John:(pulls out phone) Hello?

John:(gasp)

John:(mutters) Another woman, she summoned help...

John: Hm? Nothing! What's the issue?

John:...

John: Okay, I'll come.