JoJo's Bizarre Christmas Special

Twas the night before Christmas, and all was well as could be. Of course, crime crawled here and there, but Jojo had a job, no other could do.

He stared and glared out his window at the snow that slithered and scattered across the air.

Annie: Knock, knock!

With jolly joy for Jojo,
In a Santa dress and hat, Annie with a smile, strode into the office, with a present quite the size.

Annie: Marry Christmas Jojo! Oh-ho?

Looking around, neither here nor there, a single decoration to be seen.

Annie: Jojo! Don't dodge your ornamental adorings! It's Christmas but once a year!

John: Are you trying to rhyme? Or am I losing my mind?

Annie: I don't know what you mean... Perhaps you should stop questioning or be seen as mean.

Annie: Anyhow... What's the wow-full plan for an awesome man like you?

Annie: I'm sure you'll be doing something bizarre yet brilliant! Bodacious and Tenacious!

Putting her present on his desk, she lays herself playfully atop it.

John: I'm going to do what I do every year... Hunt down Santa Clause.

Annie:....

Annie: What...?

Annie: Santa is real? Like... Is super duper real? As real as can be? Without a doubt!?

John: I was eight years old at the time...I awoke in the night, to the sound of a rhyme.

John: Down at the fireplace, I saw the fat man in red. But presents he did not come to bring...

John: But my cookies, he came down to eat.

John: Not the ones left for him, but MINE! Specifically MINE!

John: He then vanished, before my eyes! But left me with the knowledge of his existence.

John: I've sworn vengeance against him.

Annie: Isn't that a bit extreme?

John: If the Saint's trick isn't to deliver joy, but to steal. Then I must get to the bottom of his goals.

John: And tonight is the night... The moment has been prepared for...

He pulls out a modified harpoon gun from under his desk, just as an alarm goes off on his phone, surprising, Annie who steps back onto a letter left on the ground.

John: Thank you for the present, I'll return the favor when you return.

He dashes off, with his mighty spear gun, as Annie takes a moment to pick up the letter.

Annie: Wait, what about...?

Annie:(sigh)

She looks at the open letter.

"From Mom" it read on the front. Inside, was a single ticket to Japan. Annie then looks at both the desks, in the room, before following suit.

On the roof, Jojo aimed his harpoon gun so it may fly true.

For years, he has planned out how to capture the man who ate his cookies. The calculations were done, and years of trial and error have prepared Jojo for this one shot.