Blinding Lights

Man: I have sinned. But unlike you, I have lived!

Standing on the stage with a woman, the man performed his part with the spotlight on them. Though this was just a rehearsal.

Woman: Living in sin, is no life at all!

Man: I understand living with faith, but to be blinded by it-

Man:?

For a moment, he could have sworn he saw someone.

Woman: What's wrong?

Man: Nothing... Sorry...

Man:(clears throat)

Man: I understand living with faith, but to be blinded by it? You'll end up in-

(Booooo)

Woman/Man:?!

The spotlight changed to a red color, and the two saw a ghostly audience booing at them. The lights changed to yellow and they found the audience cheering for them.

The lights then continued to change, again and again, overwhelming them.

(Chunk)

The spotlight returned to a normal hue, as the two actors layed on the floor.

(Opening Theme)

In a bizarre office with two desks, one pushed up against the left wall and the other in a fitting place, Jojo stared out the window.

He watched Annie wave at him before entering the building.

Quickly following behind was Selina. A minute later, the two entered his office. However, their words were just noise to him.

John:(inhale)

He turns around.

John: Shhhh! Listen...

Selina/Annie:?

John:(looks around)

He carefully observes the room. The ladies then witness his head twitch to the side as he sees something unpleasant. Rolling over his desk, John walks up to a framed photo on the desk shoved against the wall.

He leans his head down to the frame, before scooting it 3 millimeters.

John:.....

John: What were you two saying?

Selina: I was telling you, that I need your help.

Annie: And I was telling her, to at least wait four minutes since it's your brooding time.

Selina: If you want a raise, wear a shorter skirt.

Annie:(mumbles) He doesn't let me...

John: What seems to be the issue?

Selina: There's a theater causing chaos down at Broadway.

Selina: First the paramedics arrived to get the two bodies found, then they were found collapsed...

Selina: Eventually, after much trial and error... Twelve bodies had to be lassoed off stage.

Selina: I don't know what is going on, but I'm not sending my men there.

Annie: So you're sending us?

Selina: Him specifically.

John: I'll take the case.