DARE

Jojo stood in his usual spot, glaring out the window and watching the people walk by, but sadly he didn't notice, as he was more focused on a certain Gangster.

Word of his hijinx flew here and there, but no concrete leads.

Or was there?

He knew Mr. Niceguy was chopping up Stand users to make more. So it stands to reason he'd need a place where he could get and prepare his "product".

But Jojo couldn't simply begin to search around.

Annie: Jojo's Bizarre Mystery Investigation-(mumbles) or was it private- damn it!

Annie: Sorry, I mean... Hello?

Mr. Niceguy gave John a warning and after their little tussle, he was well aware that it would be suicide to go wildly searching for clues. He could find him, not the other way around.

This was chess, not boxing.

John:(mumbles) There must be a place in the city where he can safely get all the ingredients...

Annie: Jojo! Detective Gomezra called. The gang war in Chinatown is getting worse.

John: And what does a detective need me for?

Annie: She says the gang there is using some strange ability to keep the police out.

John:...

John:(mumbles) Gibby operates in Chinatown. He's too valuable not to check on...

John: Very well. Let's go.

The two head out. Getting as close as they could, with a taxi, Annie and John found the police with many cars, holding the line to try and prevent the gang war in Chinatown from getting out.

Gunshots and screaming echoed in the distance.

Annie: It's like a war...

Selina: You idiots! Keep your head low!

She warned the duo. Annie quickly got down low and rushed to Selina as John casually walked over to the cop, looking around like a confused tourist.

Getting to Selina, behind an armored car, she sighed and got to business.

Selina: Jojo, the gang has this strange goo that's growing around my men, and eating them.

John: Can you show me?

Selina: There. The ambulance.

Guiding them over to the ambulance, the trio entered to find a man, 80% of his body was covered in this strange burgundy slime.

Selina: Don't touch it with your bare hands. And DO NOT put it in your mouth.

John: Let me do my job.

Selina: I'm serious John.

John: Yes. I know. I'm a detective.

Examining the police officer and the slime, Selina continues to explain all she knows.

Selina: They somehow explode it onto us. It then grows and once it fully covers them, nothing but bone is left, a few minutes later.

Annie: If it is visible, it can't be a Stand. Must be a bioweapon or something.

Selina: My sources have never seen anything like it.

Poking the goop with a syringe, Jojo finds it not reacting to his pokes, nor could he pull off a piece.

John: Hmm...

John: How long does it take to completly consume a person?

Selina: About 30 minutes.