Pillar of Nature

Just outside of New York, a couple sat in a forest around a camp fire.

The two men cuddled up.

But one of them then took notice of the strange way the branches of the trees grew. It was almost as if they were cut.

Being a protected area, that couldn't be the case.

Nevertheless, one of the men took their flashlight and began to investigate, hoping to get a good picture of one.

Guy: Don't go too far!

Guy 2: You worry to much- huh?

They began slowly turning in place, intensely focused on something.

(Crunch)

Guy 2:!?

The man began sinking into the ground screaming intensely with pain.

Guy: Hey! Wh-What's wrong!?

They raced to their significant other.

Guy 2: AAAAGHH! HELP! HELP MEEEE-

Their voice was silenced as they fully sunk into the dirt. The other man arrived terrified with not a single clue as to where they could have gone or how they could have even sank.

All they could do, was run, scream and call for help.

(Opening Theme)

John stood staring out the window, as he usually did. Annie walked into the room with two cups of coffee.

Annie: Blacker than the night sky. That's how you like your coffee right?

Annie: Just guessing, because you never ask for coffee and you only have the stuff to make black coffee.

John: It's been a while since I had coffee.

He takes the drink.

John:(sips)

John:... (Spits out) Bleh!

Annie:!?

John: I now remember why I haven't drank coffee in a while.

Annie: Did you have to spit it at the window?! Jeez... I'll get a towel.

Tossing away the coffee, Jojo received a buzz in his pocket. As Annie returned to wipe the window clean of coffee Jojo read a text he received.

John:...

Annie: Holy shit, the coffee turned the window black? What the hell kind of coffee did you buy?

John glances at Annie who stares right back.

A moment passed before she smiled and began to get close, taking another paper towel to dap off the coffee John still had lightly on him.

Annie:(smiles) Jeez, how did you look dashing when we first met when you don't even bother wiping coffee off your lip.

Jojo grabs her wrist and holds it away from his face.

John:(looks around)... She might be here already.

John: It's best if you leave for today... And don't come back for the rest of the week.

Annie: I'm not going anywhere.

John: Then we have to leave. Let's go!

He drags Annie off to an adventure. Shocked at first and even confused, Annie quickly becomes excited and goes along with the Bizarre man's whims.