(Bizarre Bios)¹

Stand name: Stalker's Tango

Stats:

Power: D

Speed: C+

Range: A

Stamina: A

Precision: A

Potential: B

Ability:

Stalker's Tango produces sub-stands that latch onto people, changing them both physically and mentally into what the user desires.

Depending on the victim's willpower, the process speed will change.

The physical changes cannot be undone. The user must change it themselves.

Note: Due to users' inexperience, people with high willpower can slightly hijack the sub-stands.

Stand name: Paint It Black

Stats:

Power: B

Speed: A+

Range: D-A

Stamina: B

Precision: A

Potential: C+

Ability:

The Stand can slather black paint onto objects. This paint drains the color of whatever it is on, which gets absorbed into the Stand, which is where the rainbow line comes from.

Anything painted with the black substance will have its gravity changed. And the thickness of the paint determined how strong the gravity is.

If the paint is placed on a person's stomach, they'll fall backward onto the wall. In other words, the surface where the paint is placed determines what is the new sky for the object.

Extra: The Stand manifests out if the user's shadow. Thus however far his shadow is stretched, is how far the Stand can move. It can also extend its range of connections to other shadows.

However, this means in a room filled with light, his Stands range is dwarfed.