Mr. Magpie

Annie was in one of her lectures, studying the minds of criminals.

Once the class was over, she had roughly an hour of free time. So she found herself on a bench, eating a salad, and passing some croutons to the 3 little birds that tweaked at her.

Birds:(tweak)!

Annie:(giggles)

Annie: I got plenty, don't worry.

Annie:?

Sensing eyes on her, she looked around, until she noticed an eagle glaring at her.

Annie: An eagle? In this part of the State?

Birds:(tweak tweak)!

Annie: Right, your snack. Here you go.

Feeding them the croutons, Annie was thanked with a happy whistling of the birds. As she smiled three unique pigeons.

A white one, a bluish-gray one, and a unique pink one. They strutted atop the stone half-wall sectioning off a tree.

Annie: Wow... I'm just finding all sorts of birds here.

Annie:(smiles) Would you like some croutons too?

The pink one immediately turned its head at Annie, having taken great offense.

(White- Zub/ Gray- Ross/ Pink- Rob)

Rob: Oh, bitch, you did NOT just offer me the sloppy seconds of your cheap ass bitch food!

Annie:?!!

Rob: Bitch! Look! At! Me!

Rob:(faults body)

Rob: You think I came to look this fabulous from eating croutons?

Rob: I eat SHRIMP!

Rob: Do you have SHRIMP?! No, you don't. Cause' you a poor, hoe! And ya gonna die alone!

Rob: Zub! Ross! Do you see this bitch? Feeding birds in her twenties? God! A grannie already...

Ross: Probably is. Her type always lays early.

Zub: She's probably eating a Chicken Ceaser salad.

Rob:(gasp)

Rob: Bitch! Are you eating chicken!?

Annie:... Uhm... N-no?

Rob: Oh you're lying. She's lying, right, guys? You lying, whore!

Rob: Ugh! And you feed croutons that touched chicken to those twirps?

Rob: I ought to pimp slap you so hard, you won't be sucking cock-a-doodles till your tits begin to sag!

The pink pigeon hops down, waddles up to the little birds, and backhands them with their wing. They then glare at Annie, before flying away with their buddies.