Mother's Day; Act 2

Jojo got up after dumping his plate over his head and went to the bathroom to clean himself off.

Shizuka sighed at her son's antics before turning her attention to a female, sitting in the corner, heavily clothed in robes to the point where no details could be decerned.

The fact that she was even a she was simply a assumption.

(The Woman Who Sold The World; *Unknown)

Shizuka:(mind) React. Just a little.

She intentionally stared at this robed individual, trying to get a reaction, but whether they noticed or not, they did not react.

Shizuka:(mind) Without John informed, there's no point in starting a fight, especially with all these people around.

Shizuka:(mind) I'll keep one eye on her and just enjoy myself a little...

Shizuka:...

Shizuka:(mind) Divorce... THAT was his first thought... Jesus Christ, if he wasn't an adult I'd spank that little shit until he couldn't sit for a month!

Shizuka:(mutters) Might settle for simply smacking him over the head...

Having ignored the arrival of the entertainment, Shizuka watched Jojo return whilst Mr.Niceguy sat with the robed woman she was observing.

John: There's an issue.

Shizuka: Your father got mad that you pissed me off?

John: No.

Shizuka: I'm not cleaning any stains. You're a big boy, you can handle the washing machine.

John: Listen. I have reason to believe that the entertainment is a Stand User and will be causing trouble.

Shizuka:....

Shizuka:(sigh)

She turns to face Terry. Crossing her legs, with an annoyed glare waited and watched.

Shizuka:....

Jojo crosses his legs and watches with his mother.

Terry: So I told the orphan... Can I exchange you for store credit?

Terry: And that's the last time I saw my son....

Terry: Hm? Well don't we have an odd couple in the house.

Walking over to the table of Jojo's, Terry leaned on their table next to Shizuka.

Whistling, Terry was impressed.

Terry: Just old enough, but you're cutting it close. Mister...

John: Jostar.

Terry: Jostar. How did you nab this baddie?