[ ANOTHER BUCKY-CHILD FIC? ]

GUYS

BREAKING NEWS:

Another Bucky-Child Fic has been published! It popped up in my mind one day, and boom, now I'm writing it. Someone also requested for a Loki fic, but why have two separate fics when you can have one glorious fic with both Bucky and Loki?!?!

So, here is my masterpiece.

cryptid
/cryp·​tid/
noun

an animal that has been claimed to exist but never proven to exist

                                          -----------

The investigation of cryptid creatures from the general public sparked interest within SHIELD's Enhanced Division and, subsequently, HYDRA's Weapons Division. A race to find the creatures of cryptids commenced as myth merged with reality. Thus began decades of an underwhelming chase that proved nearly pointless.

Nearly.

PROJECT: CRYPTID emerges, and three year old 017 finds herself introduced to a tall, towering and scary looking weapon, the Winter Soldier.

Quiet and recluse, Solveig doesn't mind being called 017. She doesn't remember her home or her family, but she does know the only family she has now- HYDRA. She knows nobody else has the glassy wings on her back, and she knows she's all sorts of wrong.

The agents say so.

But, maybe, just maybe, the man- Bucky- would think of her different, and maybe, the Winter Soldier would too.

                                         -----------

"Only the best dads let their children fly. Only the most
                                loved children will soar."

                                         -----------

      in which the Winter Soldier adopts an Asgardian child.

                                         -----------

CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER (minimally/references)
BLACK WIDOW
PRE-AVENGERS: ASSEMBLE
AVENGERS: ASSEMBLE
POST-AVENGERS: ASSEMBLE

WARNINGS: child abuse, non-consensual body modification, torture, etc (the usual HYDRA violence)