| 43 |

CA: CW

43

Berlin airport.

THEY HAD A PLAN.

A very dumb one, and Angelika wasn't sure if 'distracting and fighting' was a good idea.

She sat besides Bucky and Sam as a robotic bird flew into the air, flying around to look for a quinjet. Angelika watched curiously as Steve ran forwards into the middle of the airport.

Suddenly, two men with Iron suits landed on the ground in front of him.

Their iron masks disappeared and Angelika gasped as she recognized one of them.

"Tony." She said, looking up at her father.

Bucky looked at her with confusion, wondering why that was so important. Then he remembered how Sam and Steve had mentioned Stark.

Stark.

He shook his head, trying to remember what significance the name had.

"Возвращайтесь к мотоциклу и закройте глаза."

Go back to the bike and close your eyes.

The Winter Soldier ordered her and she nodded slightly, walking back over towards the motorcycle sadly. She put the suitcase between her arms as she sat down, closing her eyes tightly.

The Winter Soldier grabbed the grey-haired man by his hair, pulling his face up slightly. He raised his metal fist to punch the man. The grey-haired man looked up at the soldier, and the man's eyes widened with shock.

"Sergeant Barnes." The man said weakly and the soldier froze.

He looked down at the witness, his metal hand wavering in the air.

Why did he know that name? How did he know that name? He furrowed his eyebrows, feeling fear flare up in his chest. The name brought memories of him screaming and begging for someone- somebody- to stop hurting him.

Bucky's eyes widened as horror flickered behind them. He had killed Steve's friend- no one of his own friends. One of the only people apart from Steve that had been his friend in the war.

And he had killed him.

Bucky shut his eyes, pushing the guilt down to the bottom of his stomach. But the guilt ripped itself upwards. He gritted his teeth, deciding he'd let the soldier slip out just a little.

His emotions completely shut down as he gave Angelika a stiff nod.

"The witnesses son." He said stiffly and she nodded back at him, deciding not to talk about the topic any further.

"We found it." Sam suddenly said, looking through his goggles which flickered with images and numbers.

"The quinjet's in hangar five, North runway." He said and Bucky quickly turned to Angelika.

"I want you to go to the quinjet, go in there, and wait." He said and Angelika's eyes widened.

"We're not splitting up-" she started and he leaned forward, kissing her forehead.

"I promise I'll catch up to you." He said softly. "Now go."

She hesitantly looked up at him as he stood up. He glanced down at her with a cold gaze.

"That's an order." He said and Angelika decided it'd be best not to anger the Winter Soldier inside of him.

She gave him a small nod before she sprinted down the steps of the airport, glancing around at several signs to figure out where hangar five was.