[ NOTE ]

Hello again!

I wanted to just say I'm planning on ending this book with another chapter after this- in which they bring all hell to the main HYDRA base, and a huge cool fight scene and Angelika get's cured of her injury- maybe?

Then an epilogue after that, soooooo, I hope the endings not too disappointing, but if I compare my writing to when I first started writing this, I can tell I don't have the same inspiration I once had.

Honestly, it's because I want to focus on ZEITGEIST, and Lucy's relationship with Peggy, and writing the 'moving to Brooklyn' scene so she can meet Steve (you won't really understand unless you read it). So yeah, before this book spirals downwards into a series of unfortunate events that I'm not satisfied with, I'm going to be ending it in two more parts.

I've never really given any fanfic I've written with a proper ending and I feel like I'm failing to give it one but I really don't want to leave this without an end.

Also, I'm thinking of writing little one-shots of Angelika as a college student, with Bucky being a free man, and they like celebrate holidays, visit T'Challa, and has to go through the Corona pandemic. I'm probably going to add a scene where Peter Parker's on a Zoom class and they talk about JFK or something and Bucky just kinda says he thinks he killed him.

So if anyone's interested in that, leave a comment to let me know? Then I might actually make it a little book- it won't be sad but mostly like funny/happy moments.

I'm sorry if this book doesn't end the way you wanted it too, but I'm just not as interested in this story anymore.

Anyways, thanks, and see you in the last two chapters!