Springtrap's Revenge

I woke up to my friends' voices as they talked. "Good morning, Cheyanne," one of them, Ellie, said when she noticed I was awake.

"It's 5:50 A.M. Cheyanne! We'll be home soon!" My other friend, Justin, added. He sure did sound excited. But then he may want to get home as fast as possible to avoid his parents' wrath.

"We'll have to sneak out, however," Lilly warned. "It's not like the employees are gonna let us wander right on out of here after staying here all night."

"And what about the animatronics?" Raymon asked. Those five animatronics are protecting us. They are the ones who saved me from Springtrap and the Nightmares.

"Golden Freddy can turn invisible. He can make the others invisible, too," Ellie replied.

"Good point," Lilly commented.

"Well, it's 5:52 now, so let's go get them," Justin said. We all walked down to the stage in the dining room, where Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica stayed. They were standing still, heads bowed as if deactivated. "Okay, wake up y'all! We need to figure something out!" Raymon called.

"Wha-?" Bonnie woke up and almost fell off the stage in surprise. I contained myself from laughing. His racket woke the others up, too.

"What's up, guys?" Freddy asked.

"It's-" Raymon paused and grabbed my wrist to look at my watch. When will the kid get one of his own? "5:53 A.M., and we need a plan to get out without the employees seeing," he explained. Ellie slapped the back of his head gently. "We already have one genius," she said.

"Oh right," Raymon replied, embarrassed.

"Where's Golden Freddy?" Lilly asked.

"Why?" Freddy asked.

"We need him to turn himself and you four invisible," I told him.

"I'll go get him!" Chica announced. Then, without warning, she went to the kitchen.

"Go get Foxy from Pirate's Cove," I whispered and nudged Justin. He nodded and raced off. The rest of us waited. Justin and Chica came back at the same time with Foxy and Golden Freddy.

"What's happening?" Foxy asked as he and Justin approached. Bonnie explained to him, with Golden Freddy listening along. "I think I can do that," he said when Bonnie finished.

"Excellent," Lilly said.

"Wait," Foxy said, with his pirate accent. I think he'll always have that. "We've never been out of the pizzeria before. Is it safe?"

"Of course. But if you want to, you can stay invisible until we're back inside," I replied.

"Sounds like a plan," Freddy agreed. "Come behind the curtains until the employees open the door. When they pass you, get out of here! We'll be right behind you, so don't worry. And don't wait too long!"

My friends and I agreed, and we got behind the curtains on stage. Minutes passed while we waited for the employees to open the doors. Eventually, I heard the front doors open, and I hoped that my friends heard it too. Next to us, Golden Freddy turned himself and the others invisible. Here we go.

The two workers' hurried footsteps went into the backstage. Without words, my friends and I went around the corner. The front door was behind the stage, and the hallway was to our left. "Why were the doors unlocked?!" One of the employees exclaimed. Unlocked?

"And where are the animatronics?" The other asked, clearly worried. We didn't stop to hear the rest of their conversation.

As I stepped outside into the early dawn air, I saw every one of my friends. I didn't see any of the animatronics, however, and I wondered if they were here but still invisible. One of them must have seen me looking around because I felt hands on my shoulders, which sent chills up my spine, and someone whispering, "Don't worry, we are here with you." I turned around, just to make sure, and no one was there. My mystery was solved.