Chapter 17.

Back with the remembrance.
"But hold on," the remembrance exclaimed, then continued, "I can't comprehend why Gabriel treated you in such a way. What was the intention behind it?" I chuckled and glanced at her with a hint of amusement before responding, "It was to draw out my anger." She looked at me, puzzled, and inquired why it would be beneficial to bring out that side of me. I ceased smiling and asked if she had not been paying attention. She appeared even more confused, so I proceeded to clarify, "I needed to master my anger. Every time I reach such a furious state, it gives Khorne the chance to corrupt my thoughts and emotions."

She appeared to be struggling to comprehend what I had just said, so I pressed on, determined to explain further. "I was tainted by Khorne's presence, his malevolent power surging through my veins. It granted me an unimaginable strength, one that I had never thought possible. I was enticed by the prospect of unlimited power and the countless opportunities that awaited me if I were to embrace his influence."

She stared at me, her eyes filled with uncertainty, and then posed a question. "But there's no danger of you succumbing to it, right? I mean, you possess a strength greater than that, don't you?"

I regarded her with a chilling smile and countered, "Do I?" Without waiting for her response, I decided to continue divulging my tale.

Chapter 17.
As Androsia approached, his presence exuded an undeniable strength. I couldn't help but be captivated by his aura. Drawing closer, he locked eyes with me, and it felt as if time stood still. His gaze held me captive, unable to look away. Standing there in silence, he refused to release our connection, until suddenly, I heard his voice resonate in my mind. "Impressive, Partaqlus has successfully cleansed you of the influence of Khorne. There is no trace of corruption within you." A smile illuminated Androsia's face, and he warmly invited me into the revered halls of the Librarium et Sanctum Celestia.

My eyes darted around the unfamiliar environment, desperately seeking any clue that would shed light on the reason behind my presence here. It was as if the answer was hidden within the shadows, waiting to be discovered. Androsia, with a mischievous glimmer in his gaze, broke the silence with a taunting question, "Eric, I suspect you're still wandering aimlessly, clueless about why you ventured here in the first place." His amusement was undeniable, fueling my growing irritation. "Actually," I snapped back, my voice laced with annoyance, "the purpose of my visit to this place remains unclear."

Androsia's smile widened as he posed his question, "But isn't it wonderful? Life would be dull without the enigmatic allure of mysteries and riddles, don't you think?" My irritation swelled, ready to burst forth in a demand for an explanation. However, before I could utter a word, he interrupted, "No need to stand, just take a seat for a moment." With a swift gesture of his hand, something struck my kneecaps, causing me to lose my balance and tumble backwards into a plush armchair. Determined to confront him, I hurriedly rose and extended my arm, only to be forcefully pushed back into the seat by the accursed armchair once again.

"What in the hell are you doing!" I exclaimed, my voice on the verge of shattering. "You are well aware of the Emperor's strict prohibition on the use of psychic abilities! Have you forgotten the solemn decrees of the Council of Nikaea?" I paused, catching my breath before continuing. Androsia turned to face me, his expression filled with contemplation. With a swift blink, he retorted, "But Eric, pray tell, what does my control over the supernatural have to do with your lack of balance?" The audacity of his question left me dumbfounded, and an overwhelming surge of anger coursed through my veins. I abruptly rose from my seat and unleashed my fury upon Androsia, shouting, "Your treacherous defiance of our Primarch and the Emperor himself warrants nothing less than execution! You are well aware that the usage of powers are forbidden!" I noticed a flicker of something ignite within Androsia - his gaze hardened, and the playful tone in his voice vanished completely. He sternly warned, "Choose your next words wisely, Eric, for the consequences shall be dire."