001

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

9:34 pm

9:34 pm

"Hey, baby." I smile, kissing my boyfriend's cheek as I hold his container of food in my right hand. I love his entire life.

"Waddup, baby. You got off late today." Jourdon pull his attention from the game and onto me; pecking my lips.

"Yea, they got me on the evening shift now." I playfully pouted but I truly love my job so I'm not tripping.

Me and Jourdon has been in a relationship for almost four years now, we met in high school. I was fifteen, he was sixteen— He asked me to the homecoming dance and of course I said yes.

We move into our apartment together the month after I turned eighteen which is almost two years ago, I turn twenty in July.

We aren't the most fortunate couple, we still surviving instead of living. I work as an RBT which is only $22 hourly and Jourdon works for Amazon delivery.

We're both are still in school at least. I major in Psychology hints my Registered Behavioral Technician and Jourdon majors in Computer science, Yes I love a man in Tech.

"Mhmm, what you get baby?" Jourdon place his large hands under my thigh. I look down at his brown eyes and smile.

"A Salmon rice bowl." I smile ear to ear because it's our favorite. "With oxtail on the side, for you of course."

"That's why I love you girl." Jourdon bit hard onto his bottom lip.

"Boy, you better stop." I chuckle, placing his food in front of him as my phone began going off.

I look down at my phone, walking off into the bathroom seeing Paris running across my screen.

"Armani bitch pop out." Paris face frown as she pop up in the screen.

I scrunch my face up.

"You always in the house with that nigga, Summer round the corner bitch pop out." Paris laugh.

I playfully roll my eyes grabbing a white washcloth, turning onto the cold water.

"I don't feel like going out, I just worked a twelve hour shift. Girl, i'm about to wash my ass and lay under my man." I shrug my shoulders not caring to be an apart of anything.

I feel like I'm such a passionate person by nature that living in my own world keeps me the happiest-me and my man world.

Paris suck her teeth before mugging me.