015

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

10:15 am

10:15 am

I twitched from the cold gel the technician put on my stomach. I kept my eyes on the monitor so I could see my baby.

"How's four months treating you?" Tina the Technician ask.

I smile. "Crazy, Its like I grew a bump over night."

"Have you been taking your prenatal gummies?" She ask and I nod my head.

"I need to go pick some more up when I leave here." I replied, as she move the monitor around my stomach.

I glance over at Tremani who just sat back on his phone.

Tremani and my mom decided to come, well my mom don't miss any appointments. I invited Jourdan but I know where his head space is; he didn't show up and I understand.

"Oh, look at that big baby." Tina chuckle. I giggle, looking at the monitor and glance over at Tremani to see he was now looking up from his phone.

"Four months? Y'all sure?" My mom ask.

Tina chuckle. "Yes, we are sure. Your baby is healthy and this size is completely normal for larger babies. The thing is Armani you have a small figure so this pregnancy is noted as a high risk now. You may have back pain, the baby may push up on your ribs all normal things for pregnancies but worst in your condition because you are so small."

I nod my head, scared as hell.

"But don't worry, this happens to mothers all the time. It's just an extra precaution to rule it as a high rick pregnancy." She said, moving the monitor around.

"Oh Oh look at your baby." She chuckle. I turn my head to the screen to see my baby with their legs wide open.

"It's a boyyy." My mom scream. She so dramatic. "It's aaaaaa boyyy, ohhh my Godddd."

I couldn't even speak, I just let tears roll down my face.

"It is indeed a boy." Tina confirmed.

Tremani chuckle, "Why he got his legs all open like that?"

"He letting y'all know he here." Tina laugh. "How you feeling, momma?"

I wipe my tears. "Happy, I just wanted my baby to be healthy but now that I know it's a boy-ugh. Im just so inlove right now." I cried.

"Awnnn." Tina rub my arm. "You want to hear his heartbreak, I could record it for you so you could put it in a bear or something."

I nod my head. "Yes." I continue to wipe my tears. I just been a cry baby ass bitch recently, bro.

When I heard my son heart beat I just cried more. I glance at Tremani and his face soften as my mom rubbed his back. After a couple minutes of listening to his heart beat in silence, Tina walked out the room.

"I'm so excited to be a G-Ma." My mom danced in her seat.

"What he gon call you? Granny?" Tremani chuckle.

"Hell naw. I'm Mimi, Nana, Gi-Ma or GiGi. I'm way tooo young for the Granny shit." My mom replied. I shook my head, cleaning the Gel off my stomach.

The door open and Jourdan face popped out. My heart drop saying he gave Tremani a death stare.

"No Jourdan!" My mom yell before Jourdan ran across the room punching Tremani.

I gasp, hopping off the chair and trying to grab Jourdan but Tremani punch Jourdan onto the ground.

"Stop! Stop! Fucking Stop!" I hovered over Jourdan so Tremani won't hit him anymore. "Please y'all, stop."

I seen Tremani backing away to the other side of the room so I stood up.

"What the fuck, Armani? This his fucking baby or mines? You got this nigga at appointments and shit. Is you fucking dumb?!" Jourdan spat, getting in my face.

"Hold the fuck on nigga." My mom raised her voice. "She invited you and you said you ain't want to build no bond-so the nigga that showed, showed up-the fuck. You got my child fucked up."

"She know what she did to y'all was wrong, she paying that price. What you not gon do it is continue to disrespect her, she told you she sorry-she keep saying she fucking sorry. Get over that shit or move out her fucking way, she's the mother of one of y'all child's so have some respect for her." My mom continued. "Jourdan if you don't want anything to do with the baby, cool. You don't even got to take the paternity test, just make sure this yo last time seeing my daughter. Tremani if you don't want to be a father, you could get the fuck on too. She can do bad all by herself, she don't need no babydaddy-let me make that known now. You niggas are not needed, she want a father for her child cause best believe my grandson would never want for nun, trust."

Jourdan sucked his teeth, looking me up and down. "I never meant to disrespect her or you. I loved your daughter, you have to understand how I hurt I am. All those years we were together, you can't down play that. All that shit thrown away, feel me? that shit hurt. Then she got the nigga she cheated on me with in the room for her appointments." Jourdan expressed.

"I ain't downplaying it, Jourdan. What she did was fucked up, I agree. But we ain't gon sit up and pretend like you ain't cheat on her before?" My mom spoke.

"Shit two years don't matter. She took me back, that should've been the end of that." Jourdan responded.

"Just because she took you back doesn't mean she forgave you." My mom replied to him.

"I'm not innocent and I'm not pretending like I am but I am pregnant and y'all are not about to stress me or my baby out." I spoke up. "My mom is right, I won't go chasing or bothering any of you if you have a problem with me just leave, let it be. I won't bother you about my baby."

"That's stupid as hell though. I got the way to feel the way I feel, yea we talked personally about this but I ain't gotta fuck with you to be around my son." Tremani said.

"That's not what I'm saying." I sighed.

"Yo' son?" Jourdan scrunch up his face.

"Yea, my son nigga i'm the one here ain't i?" Tremani mug as Jourdan chuckle.

I sighed.

"I'm leaving, y'all fight-kill each other do the fuck ever, I'm leaving." I said, grabbing my purse and leaving out the room seeing the security guards walking down the hall. We were probably to loud.

"Can yall come on before they kick us out this place?" I sighed, poking my head through the door.

-

Hey, girlies!
I wrote this book pretty fast lol 😭
But this is going to be a short story, I probably end it at 20 or 25 chapters and if y'all fucking with it lmk.