028

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

3 Years Later -

3 Years Later -

Armani.Milan

Liked by Paris

Liked by Paris.Shae and 2,634 others
Armani.Milan: 🩶

"No, Kam." I told Kameryn as I place his apple juice filled with mostly water in front of him.

"Why not?" Kameryn furrowed his eyebrows. "Why not?"

"Because I said no. That's why." I told him. He was definitely in his why phase. He truly do not understand the reason why I would not allow him to ride down the stairs in his little motorcycle.

"Okay, I have kiss?" He smile mischievously. I bent down and peck his lips. "Ewww"

"Ewwww." I mock him before walking from the open kitchen to sit on my sofa.

My son so smart and that's alll me. Kameryn is currently in private school at four years old and he started their daycare at two. I have to make sure my baby have all the outlets to succeeded. He won't end up like his father.

I heard keys at the door and watch it opened.

"DaDaaaa." Kameryn small voice echoed the house as his little feet ran to the front door.

I smile watching Tremani scoop him up, kissing his cheek. "Wassup, little man."

"Mommy won't let me ride." Kameryn pouted, crossing his little arms.

"Down the stairs, I won't let him ride down the stairs." I chuckle, standing on my feet and began walking towards the front door.

Tremani smile before pecking my lips.

"Ewwww." Kameryn dragged.

"Ewwww." I mocked him, before wrapping my arms around Tremani.

"How was your day?" I ask.

Tremani had just recently opened a brokerage office and took in five inexperience realtors. My baby be coming home tired as ever, not like he needed to but he wanted to help young black men become millionaires.

I follow him over to the couch, he put Kameryn down allowing him to run off and play.

"Cool, I think Ima take a vacation-a longgggg vacation." He sat on the couch. I smile sitting next to him.

"Well, I would love a vacation." I said, as he wrap his arms around my waist and rest his head on my chest.

I am utterly and unashamedly inlove with man. We are God's field and God was building us to what we have became now. I appreciate this man, it truly makes me want to cry sometimes because I am so thankful for Tremani.

I rub my fingertips over Tremani's wedding ring.

I wouldn't be able to do anything without this man and vise versa. I kiss his forehead before hearing whining.

Tremani sat up and walk over to the bassinet where Amara began to wake up.

I was definitely like Kameryn got it so good I wouldn't dare have another baby but I sure did.

I found out I was pregnant two months after our weddings and now Amara is a month old. Yea, we got straight to business during the honeymoon phase.

"What's wrong mama?" Tremani ask, soothing her as he picked her up and made his way back over to our very large family size couch that should be in somebody lobby.

Amara whines calmed down as her eyes close obviously going back to sleep, baby girl just wanted to be held.

I'm not a stay at home mom, I'm not planning on it either. I work as a clinical psychologist at a private hospital. My kids set for life and that just allows my soul to rest.

"Paris been doing good." Tremani told me.

I nod my head. "That's good, she seems like she's interested or?"

"Naw, she seem like she fuck with it. You know that girl like to talk." Tremani chuckle.

Tremani helped Paris get her real estate license and now she's working at his firm. As long as she follow through with it, she a be good.

I ran my fingertips down Amara hair that I laid flat earlier. I love being a mom.

"We need another one." Tremani said.

"Haha." I playfully roll my eyes. "Kameryn said no more. Earlier he was like Amara cry to much."

"Yesterday he told me he wanted a baby brother." Tremani chuckle.

"That boy don't know what he want." I said.

"Kam!" Tremani yell. "Come here Pa."

I sucked my teeth. "You gon' wake her up."

"Yes, Da?" Kameryn little feet ran in front of us, before he did a cartwheel.

"Didn't you say you wanted a little brother?" Tremani grin.

Kameryn nodded his head. "I want a brother now, she boring." He said, leaning in the sofa.

I chuckle. "She a baby, she don't know how to do the things you do. You have to wait until she get a little older."

"I want a brother." Kameryn said, before walking off.

"His ass a opp." I mumbled.

"Naw, give him a lil brother like he said." Tremani chuckle.

"Shut up because you messy." I playfully roll my eyes. Tremani chuckle, standing up and putting Amara back into her bassinet.

"Bout to get in the shower, baby." Tremani lean down and kiss my lips.

I pouted. "I wanna join."

"Come on." He tapped my thigh.

Love my life and I wouldn't have it if I didn't do what I did when I was nineteen.

Me and Jourdan still keep in contact only because of Kameryn. Kameryn barely knows him, as far as Kameryn knows Tremani is his father. Jourdan decided to step back to keep Kameryn safe because of his reputation he made for himself in the streets. I respect him for trying to keep Kameryn from that shit but he's still his dad. When he's older Kam wouldn't give a fuck about any of that shit, only thing he'll remember is that his father wasn't there but another man was. Jourdan has two other kids he's active with so I don't understand the difference between them and Kam?

That's fine though. My son would never have to stress about anything, he has a dad and it's Tremani. I a do whatever for him and Amara.

My life is complete.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚗𝚍

OMG! So cute!
I told y'all it was going to be a short story so don't be shocked. muah, no bars!