007

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

4:45 pm

4:45 pm

"The entire time you couldn't answer your phone, Armani." Jourdan said, as I began unpacking my suitcase.

I sighed, not wanting to argue. I just lost my favorite eater, I am not in the mood to argue.

"I called you back though, I told you we was at the beach." I told him, running my hands down my face.

I look at Jourdan who was looking into my suitcase.

"Where you getting all this new shit from, Armani?" He ask, running his hands through my clothes.

I quickly grab me and Tremani portrait pictures from the bottom before answering. "Paris had a lick and he spilt bread, that's all. Why do you be questioning me about things, Jourdan? You don't trust me?"

"It's not that baby." He shook his head.

"That's what it's giving, that you don't trust me." I told him before walking to the bathroom and slamming the door behind me.

I sat on the toilet, running my fingers through my hair that was messed up.

I know this is wrong, I know but I miss Tremani already. I don't know why I'm on a verge of tears, I have a whole boyfriend; a man I want to spend my entire life with.

I shouldn't have done these things in the first place. I pull out my phone to text Tremani.

: can we talk?

I deleted the message then switch apps to my photos. Shaking my head and deleting the photos before switching back apps and blocking his number.

I had no business dealing with that man no way.

"Armani, baby." Jourdan knocked on the door. I wipe my fallen tears before opening the door.

"Just ask me what you want to ask me and stop beating around the bush." I brush past him.

"How was your trip fatz? I don't want to argue." Jourdan sighed. I turn and face him.

I shrugged. "I didn't enjoy it, that's all."

"Why not? What happened?" He frown his eyebrows.

"You weren't there." I told him. "So I was bored, it wasn't a vibe at all."

Jourdan wrap his arms around me before placing his lips on my forehead. "I missed you too fatz."

I rest my head on his chest. "Can we just lay down and cuddle?"

He chuckle, letting me go. I took my socks off and crawl under the covers with Jourdan behind me. He took his shirt off before scooping under me, wrapping his arm around me as I rest my head on his chest.

Hearing his heart beat, I kiss his bare chest. I love my man.

"I love you so much, Armani. You my entire life brah, I don't know what I'll ever do without you." He said kissing my forehead.

I lift my head up and frown my eyebrows. "Is everything okay?"

"Everything fine, Fatz. Just know I got some money coming in for us, we won't be struggling nomore; then we could take our trip to PR or whatever you wanna go." Jourdan replied.

"Jourdan I hope you aren't doing anything illegal or something that's going to put us in a bad position." I blankly told him.

"It's not, Fatz. I promise, it's something that's going to set us up until we graduate." He said.

"Why do I have a feeling it's something bad, Jourdan I don't need anything bad to happen to you. I swear, I would lose my mind." I told him, low-key stressing out.

Jourdan is no hood nigga, he stayed out of that shit his entire life.

"I don't need you doing nothing crazy for me. We can continue living the way we are, we've been doing good so far. What's another year?" I raise my eyebrow.

Jourdan locked eyes with me, pushing my weave behind my ear before kissing my forehead. "Trust me, Armani. Ain't shit to worry about, I got us."

"Okay." I gave up, resting my head back on his chest.

Next Week, 8:55 pm

"Mhmm, fuck." I moan rolling my hips in circular motion as I ride Jourdan.

"Fuck Mani." Jourdan groan as I lock eyes with him. Feeling him throb inside of me I fasten up until he release. "Fuck guh."

I breathe heavily as I lift up and clasp by side him. We've been fucking like rabbits, you a think we were trying to make a baby - don't worry sis I'm on birth control.

Jourdan quit his job so we had more time to see each other and like he said he was coming into some money that was going to set us up.

He brought in some money this week but not enough to quit his job for. I just hope he knows what he's doing because we cannot afford to pay bills just off of my pay check.

I look up at Jourdan was breathing heavily and back down at his member that jumped right back up.

I sat and smile, grabbing his member with stroking it slowly.

"Armani." Jourdan chuckle as he lifted up and push himself against the headboard.

I spit on his member before rolling my tongue over the head without breaking eye contact. I stuck my tongue out as I place him whole into my mouth and rub his balls.

"Fuck." Jourdan moan putting my hair into a ponytail as my head bob up and down. I felt my head being turn towards the mirror.

"Look you so bad brah, fine as fuck." Jourdan groan, allowing me to watch myself through the mirror that sat across from our bed as he push my head up and down.

I love it wherever he is. I swear. I can't believe I almost fucked this up.