006

Armani Jada Milan
MIAMI, FL

Armani Jada Milan MIAMI, FL

8:18 pm

Tremani wrap his arms around my waist as we walk into the hotel room.

This man really flew me out to Miami!

I ain't never been anywhere out of St. Louis before so a bitch excited. I'm about to fuck the shit out this man on this trip, he deserves it.

I place my duffel bag on the king size before turning around and pecking Tremani lips.

"You trynna get me naked already?" He chuckle.

"Naw, I wanna eat first." I shrugged. "And shower."

"You was scared as hell on that flight, mama." Tremani laughed.

"I told you it was my first time flying, I don't know why the plane was bumping like it was hitting speed bumps or something." I told him. "That's scary."

"Get use to that it cause I got a lot of shit planned for us." He told me. I smile walking up to the tall windows, the view of Miami was beautiful.

I opened the balcony door and made my way outside, it was hot but sort of windy. The tall buildings were so pretty, I look down only seeing a few people walking around.

I would've through Miami was busy this time of year but I guess not.

"This view look pretty near you." I heard Tremani.

"You be geeking up my head." I laugh.

"Naw, I'm serious. I just wanna' eat you whole." He told me.

"Why you treat me so well?" I turn around, tilting my head to the side as I lean on the balcony.

Tremani hummed, looking me up and down. "Why wouldn't you be treated well, Armani? I don't be pillow talking you, I fuck with you for real."

"I ain't no push over ass nigga, Ion give a fuck bout none of that other shit you think I care about. You mines girl." He added.

I drop my head, blushing of course. He really becoming my happy place.

He just makes life softer for me.

I lift my head placing my lips on his. Moaning lowly as I slip my tongue in his mouth. I broke our kiss connecting my eyes on his as I drop to my knees.

Head and back shots on the balcony about to go crazy.

NEXT DAY, 1:45 pm

"You getting sand in my hair, Tremani." I sighed, running my fingers through my thirty inch.

"That shit, lifting you might as well take that shit off." Tremani said walking towards me.