013

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

1:33 pm

1:33 pm

I sniff, scrolling through TikTok. It's the weekend and all I want to do was stay in bed all day.

I knew I would never come back from cheating on Jourdan. I did something I knew was wrong, I don't deserve him and I apologizing won't fix the shit I've done.

I've been blowing up his phone and even calling his mom but I crossed the line. I really fucked up-so I will just give him space.

I didn't believe in Karma until I got mines.

"Mani, Tremani here." Paris popped her head through my bedroom door.

Yea, I've been ignoring him as well.

Do I tell him I'm pregnant? Should I?

I crawl out my bed, sliding into my hello kitty house shoes and walk out my bedroom to downstairs where Tremani was talking to my mom.

I smile, "Hi." I said, giving him a side hide.

"Waddup, you ain't call a nigga back in three days." He furrow his eyebrows.

"Let's talk outside." I told him because my family is nosey as hell, definitely Paris and she don't know I'm pregnant.

Tremani followed me outside of the house and I close the front door before turning towards him.

"I'm pregnant." I blurted.

"Pregnant?" Tremani jerk his head back. "Thought you were on birth control."

"Yea but birth control isn't a 100% prevention." I told him. "And there's a possibility Jourdan could be the dad."

Tremani chuckle. "Yo ass a liar bro, thought you weren't fucking that nigga but now he could be the father? tuh fuck outta here."

I shook my head, not wanting to get yelled at again. I hate people being mad at me or being upset over something I did.

"Fuck is you shaking yo' head like that for like I'm saying some wrong. YOU said you weren't fucking that nigga." He said. "That's some dog ass hoe shit man."

"Okay, Tremani." I told him.

"Look I a pay for the abortion because I know yo' nigga don't got it." Tremani said nonchalantly.

I scrunch up my face. "I'm not having an abortion."

"What you gon do then?" Tremani raise his eyebrow. "Bringing an innocent child into this situation is crazy business, Armani. I won't even lie. You don't even know who the daddy is."

"That's what a DNA test is for." I told him.

"Ima be real, after this shit all you is to me is a lying ass lil girl." Tremani said. "Ion want no child right now-by you. You don't need no child right now, you got some growing to do real shit. I can't even stand to look at yo' ass Armani."

"You want me to get an abortion?" I ask.

"Hell Yeah, Armani. Why would you want a baby out of this? Yo' nigga know you pregnant? He know it may not be his?" Tremani ask and I nod my head. "He know you trying to keep another nigga baby?"

"He don't believe in abortions and it may be his baby." I shrug being as nonchalantly as he is.

"I'll zelle you the $500, just take care of that shit." He said, before walking down the stairs. "If you decide to keep it, keep the lil $500 for the paternity test." He added before walking towards his car.

I sighed walking back inside the house on the verge of tears.

"What he say?" My mom whispered.

"He told me to get an abortion." I cried.

"Fuck him." My mom whispered. "Fuck them niggas."

"Real shit fuck his musty ass." Paris came into the living room eating a banana. "I'm the babydaddy."

I suck my teeth and looked at my momma because how does she know.

"I ain't tell her." My mom lift her hands up in defense.

"First of all, y'all don't know how to be sneaky. I found the pregnancy test in the bathroom and mom can't get pregnant so." Paris shrug.

"Fuck you mean I can't get pregnant? I ain't been through no mu'fucking menopause." My mom mugged Paris causing me to laugh.

Paris wave her off. "Anyways." She said, grabbing my hand.

"I am your sister, Armani. I will always have your back, your side and your front. I don't give a fuck what you did because I support your wrongs and your rights. Humans are easy to fall short sometimes so what. We don't need to worry about anything else other than this baby. We praying for a healthy pregnancy who cares about these niggas? I'm gonnnaaa beee a Te Teeeee." Paris drag the ending with a large smile on her face.

I laugh at the ending. "Man I love y'all so much."

"This is the perfect time to support one another, look how a baby brings the family together." My mom smile. "Now what you gonna tell your daddy?"

"The same thing he told me for the last fifteen years." I said.

"What?" Paris ask.

"Shit." I replied.