018

- kk, I don't really know if y'all fucking with this story or not lol. - somebody people are though, thanks for supporting 🫶🏽

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

1:14 pm

1:14 pm

"I THINK IM BIG MEECH!" Tremani said, shooting an invisible basketball in the air.

I chuckle, scrolling through TikTok as I laid comfortably in his bed.

"Whatchu laughing at, girl?" Tremani ask with a grin, crawling over to me and stop to hover me.

"You smell good." I told him.

He kiss my visible belly and lift up smiling causing me to smile.

This man presence just turns me on. We haven't did anything sexual since before he found out I was pregnant-I been going so long without dick.

Tremani place a kiss on my chest. "You so bad brah, I miss you."

"I miss you." I spoke softly

"Let me taste you." He faced me.

"I didn't shave." I told him.

"Aight you want me to go get the clippers? Ion care bout no hair but if you do we could get that shit shaved off right now." He said.

I chuckle, lightly pushing him. "You stupid."

"I'm serious, mama. Ion care." He said before gripping my neck and pulling me into a kiss.

I slip my tongue into his mouth as we shared a very passionate kiss.

Tremani pull away and started helping me take my pajama pants off along side my panties.

I close my eyes and moan as he began to gently rub my clit. I rest my foot on his shoulder and my other foot on his upper back as he got to eating like he ain't eat all day.

8pm

I dip my chicken nugget into the buffalo sauce that rest on my stomach.

Right now, I'm happy. It doesn't feel like I'm alone anymore, the biggest test was time I just had to see it though.

"Paris what the fuck you got an attitude for? You mad at the wrong mu'fuckas don't come in here picking with us. I don't know why you shocked I done told you the nigga wasn't shit when you met him." My mom spoke to Paris but face still was towards the TV.

Here they go.

"I just don't understand how all the fruit snacks gone and we got them yesterday. That don't mean I got an attitude." Paris roll her eyes.

"Ion know why you looking at me for, I been gone all day." I said.

"I ate them cause I fucking brought em." My mom said. "Now fuck is the problem."

Paris sucked her teeth. "I can't wait to get out this fucking house."

"I can't wait till yo ass get out my house either." My mom said.

I heard knocking at the door causing me to turn my head. "I got it." I told my mom.

Placing my hand on my belly as I sat up and walk to the door. "Who is it?"

"JoJo." I heard Jourdan through the door.

I swung the door open to Jourdan tall figure as he held Target bags in his hand.

"I'm sorry." He told me. "I'm still not over the shit but I understand you have feelings too. Ion know what the fuck getting into me."

I stayed silent, pushing the door back wider so he could come in.

"Hey." Jourdan said to my mom.

"Hey." She replied. "Do not sit that shit in my livingroom, I just cleaned up in here."

Jourdan chuckle then look at me. "Dukes still the same." He whisper to me. I chuckle, nodding my head following him upstairs.

He walk inside my bedroom, dropping the bags.

"You put it up yourself?" He turned around and ask.

I cleared my throat. "No, Tremani came over here and did it."

Jourdan sighed, dropping his head.

"Look I know I ain't been presence and I been tweaking up but I been doing some thinking." Jourdan said, sitting on the edge of my bed.

I nod my head, pulling items out of the bags. "Thank you, by the way." I said.

"Ain't shit." He shrug.

"What were you saying?" I ask, taking the hanger and tags off the clothes so I could wash them, I'm almost eight months-I need to start getting shit together.

"I been having hella mixed feelings. I been trynna figure shit out and sometimes I just wish I could pick up the phone and talk to you. How we used to, we use to be able to talk to each other about anything. As a man I could admit, I be in my fucking feelings man." He expressed. "We go way back, I did some shit in the past but I was earth shattering inlove with you brah."

"I know." I pouted.

"I can't trust you ever." He started back off. "But I forgive you, I don't wanna be angry all the time and I don't want you to be angry, upset and shit."

I nod my head but staying silent.

"I hate being without you, Armani." Jourdan said causing my heart to stop. "I hate that we even in this position but I'll always have love for you and I'll take you back and shit a be different."

"I'm sorry, Jourdan." I sighed. "I don't want to cause you anymore hurt but me and Tremani decided to give us a try."

"Tss, you ain't even fight for us brah." Jourdan chuckle.

"I'm sorry but he was here-through the entire time when I needed somebody for something." I told him.

Jourdan chuckle, "Tuh, ain't shit. It's cool, Armani." He said, walking out of my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of my bed feeling horrible.