003

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

SAME DAY - 9:15 pm

SAME DAY - 9:15 pm

I spray my Ariana Grande perfume and Burberry perfume as I analyze my figure in the mirror.

I clothe in blue reign charcoal tank top, vintage jean pants, silver pointed-toe heels and a vintage contrast color block cardigan I got from thrifting.

Told you I could be a baddie on a budget.

Tremani
- im outside

I hesitated before walking out my bedroom. We are going to a bar-as friends nothing else, whatever.

I cut all of the lights off before walking out my apartment and locking up. I look around seeing Tremani pull up in an all black Dodge Charger SRT. I quickly walk up to his car, hoping none of my nosy ass neighbors seen me get inside.

"Hi." I spoke, putting on my seatbelt.

Tremani chuckle, "You look good, why you acting shy?"

I turn my head towards him. "I'm not, all I said was hi."

"That dry ass hi." He chuckle.

I chuckle. "Hello, Tremani. How are you?"

"I'm good now that you around." He said. "What about you? How was your day?"

"Um, my day was okay. Thank you for the roses." I watch as he drove off with one hand on the steering wheel.

He hummed, turning the block with a certain demeanor that screamed big dick energy. sorry. But that's the honest truth.

I turn my head as he turn his head towards me. He chuckle. "You smell good, mama."

I smile. "Thank you, you look handsome today." I turn my head noticing him smiling. "Look at you blushing."

We pull into a parking lot, it wasn't too far from my apartment.

We made it inside the bar, I like how we just got to walk in because your girl ain't even 20 yet.

I sat down on the stool noticing Tremani staring a hole into the side of my face.

"So tell me some about you." I turn my head, connecting my eyes to his.

"What you want to know?" He shrug, as the man sat two shots of patron in front of us.

"On the house." The bartender spot.

"Appreciate it."

"What you do for work? How old are you? How many siblings do you have? What's your favorite thing to eat? Your favorite color? Everything." I shrug my shoulders, grabbing the small glass.

"Damn." Tremani chuckle. "No particular order but I'm twenty-three, I turn twenty-four in November. Uh, I do real estate commercial, invest in a few things. I got four siblings. My favorite color any color you in and my favorite thing to eat uh hopefully it a be you."