025

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

1:14 pm

1:14 pm

"Awn, look at tete baby." Paris cooed at Kameryn as his small head rest on my chest. "Look at him trying to lift his head up."

I chuckle, looking down as Kameryn try to lift his little head up but it bobbed around.

"Ou, you know who he looks like?" Paris ask.

"Girl, stop." I roll my eyes.

"I'm just playing." Paris chuckle, taking a bite of her pickle. "I'm joking."

These past three weeks she's been saying who my baby look like as a joke but none of this shit is funny to me. Today we get the results through email and I'm nervous as hell, I kind of have an idea of who the father is because of Kam looks but I want to be sure.

"Kameryn stinka mannn." Paris grab his tiny hand and began smelling him.

I chuckle, "I be doing the same shit."

"I can't wait to have a little mini me." Paris pouted. "Think me and Devin a make good parents?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "I think you will make a good mother but you and Devin aren't together right?"

Paris shook her head. "We're going to get back together. He having his fun now but trust he a be running back home to me in no time."

My sister delusional.

I run my fingers down through Kameryn curls as the room went silent. I love my son entire life, these past three weeks had been everything-I love being a mom.

Jourdan check in time to time but he don't actually come see Kameryn like Tremani do. Of course I want Tremani to be my babyfather, he's here all the time and don't take our situation out on Kam. My son innocent in all this.

I unlock my phone, checking my email again and the email finally popped up. I sat up clicking the email with no hesitation.

I read over the letter before clicking to see the results and just as I thought 99.9% Jourdan Mitchell. Just great maybe he'll step up as a father now.

"Paris." I sighed.

"Yooooo" She dragged, leaning back on the sofa.

"Jourdan's the father." I told her.

"Well Well Well." Paris shook her head. "Tremani would've had them bills paid."

I sucked my teeth as she laughed. "Play to much, that's why I don't tell you shit."

I sat up as Kameryn began to whine.

"He know his daddy a bum too." Paris laugh as I stood up with Kameryn in my arms.

"Shut up, hoe." I threw Kam blanket at her. "I don't know how I'ma tell Tremani." I pouted.

"Tuh, me either. Good-luck with that one." Paris said.