010

- sorry for mistakes
- chapter isn't edited

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

10:45 am

10:45 am

"Ma, stop being like that." I told her, pushing my suitcase and duffel bag of hygiene products into the house.

"Don't tell me what to be like, Y'all eighteen plus. Why y'all keep trying to stay in my house?" My mom mug me. "You lucky you my favorite child."

"Don't let Paris hear that." I chuckle.

Although my mom have an attitude about me coming to stay with her, she had no choice-she's my mom.

"So y'all broke up?" My mom ask, turning her head towards the TV.

"No, we're just taking a break." I told her.

"Tuh, fuck is a break? Another bitch about to be fucking your man." My mom said.

"Jourdan isn't like that." I shook my head, feeling a little pain in my vagina from how hard Jourdan was fucking me last night.

"I ain't think your daddy was like that either but niggas gon be niggas." My mom said.

I shook my head, she don't know what she talking about.

I ignore her, going to the refrigerator and putting my wings inside before grabbing my suitcase and duffel bag up the stairs to my old bedroom that looked pretty much the same as I left it.

I laid back onto my bed, grabbing the blanket had since Jourdan gave it to me in high school.

I have to figure out what the hell am I going to do. Do I really see myself spending the rest of my life with Jourdan?

Me and Jourdan built one another up; he's all I know but now I know Tremani. But Tremani doesn't know me like Jourdan do.

I sighed, thinking back on last night. Jourdan fucked me as if he hated me-my legs are aching and my coochie is so sore. I lowkey like it. Rough sex, me and Tremani have a little rough sex but he's a little gentle.

ugh. maybe I need to take a step back from both of them.

Why can't I just have both?

I shook my head, continuing to overthink until my eyes slowly closed.

5:45 pm

"Damn, Armani. You slept all day." My mom said as I walked into the kitchen.

Tuhh, well I was up all night getting my back broken. I chuckle to myself, opening the refrigerator and grabbing my container of wings. I sat it on the counter and opened it seeing they were all eaten to the bone but one.

I looked at my momma. "Who ate my wings?"

"Paris was in here eating it earlier." My mom replied. I sucked my teeth.