023

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

1: 45 am

1: 45 am

"Do it feel like menstrual cramps or?" Paris ask, as she rub my back.

"No worse." I groan, leaning my head to the side as I was Kriss-Crossed on the floor of my bedroom.

Me and Paris were wrapping my mom Christmas presents and all of a sudden I started getting crazy pain in my back and the bottom of my stomach, kinda like cramps but worse.

"Let me go get mom." Paris said, running out the room.

I groan in little pain as I pull myself up, I'm so fucking huge like a bowling ball.

"Opps." I said, feelings a sort sensation of relief as I peed uncontrollably. I stood up fully feeling pee going down my leg but furrowed my eyebrows at how gushy it feels.

"Mommy I think my water just broke." I began to cry.

"I see." My mom smile.

I laugh as tears continue to run down my eyes. "I'm so scared."

"It's okay, Armani. Everything is going to be fine this shit is normal." My mom said, giving me a little bit of reassurance.

"You want to get in the shower?" She ask. I frown my eyebrows, fuck is she talking about right now.

"Armani, you're going to be in Labor for sometime. Might as well get yourself together before rushing to the hospital." My mom said.

"Ou, let me shave your cooca." Paris jump up and down in excitement.

She to excited.

"Okay, come on." I groan as my mom began helping me to the bathroom and into the shower.

I'm so thankful I have my mom, in every life I would I would choose her as a mom. Im so appreciative of her because she was just as young and a single mother just like me, my father wasn't there for her and she made shit happen on her own. I'm thankful for Paris as well, even though we don't have the same dad nothings different about our bond.

"Should we call the boys?" My mom ask.

I shook my head.

"Armani." My mom warned.

"Now you know how it was for us growing up without a father, you have two man ready to be a dad and you're pushing them away." Paris said.

"I'm not pushing them away." I said. "I just want this moment to be happy with just us. I don't have no time worrying about how nobody else is feeling or judging me as I'm pushing out my first child, I need this moment to be about me and Kam."

"Awnn, you're going to name him Kameryn." Paris smile.

"After that damn doll." My mom chuckle.

3:14 am

I groan with my arm over my face, after the pain gotten worse we decided to go to the hospital. I decided not to get a epidural because of the risk, I'm such a scary bitch.

We were just waiting until I was fully dilated, right now I'm only seven cm dilated, well I was almost twenty minutes ago.

"How you feeling, Momma?" Paris rub my shoulder.

"Tired and ready to push." I said. "Can you get me some more ice cubes?"

Paris nodded her head as my mom continued to take pictures of me even though I was over it already.

But this is her first grand baby so granny could do what she wants.

I know it's sort of bogus I didn't tell the boys I'm going into labor but I don't need their judgmental looks and smart comments towards me today, today is my day, today is my babies birthday.

Gosh, he's going to be a Sagittarius like Tremani.

"Before I start pushing could you call Tremani and Jourdan." I told my mom and she nod her head.

"Or after skin to skin." Paris said, handing me a plastic cup of ice cubes.

"Thank you." I smile.

After another forty minutes and short check ups to my vagina I was fully dilated and felt the need to push so bad.

"Okay, momma. Now on the count of three push, remember to keep your head up." She said.

I nod my head with my arm wrapped around my mom's and my legs wide open.

"Take a deep breath." The doctor told me. I took a deep breath, a little overwhelmed. "Now one. two. three. push."

I close my eyes blowing out a deep breath of the pain of pushing and it felt as though I needed to shit.

"Okay, Okay." The doctors spoke as I stopped pushing and cried.

"You're doing a good job baby you're almost here." My mom rub my back as I rest my head on her shoulders in uncontrollable tears.

"Okay momma, we're going to push again. Try pushing more okay, he's almost here." The doctor announced.

I took a deep breath as she began counting again. I blew out a deep breath as I began pushing as hard as I could feeling a ring of fire in my cooca
causing me to scream bloody murder.

"Oh my God, Armani I see his head!" Paris cried. "Oh my God."

I cried as my mom told me he's almost here in my ear.

"You're doing a great job, just one more push." The nurse told me, rubbing my leg. "He's literally right there."

The doctor counted again allowing me to push again. I scream loudly feeling intense pressure before a painful relief.

The room was loud with joy but I broke down as soon as I heard Kameryn tears.

"Look at your baby, Armani." My mom cried. "Awn, he has so much hair."

It felt like I was out of it, like this is all a dream like someone has to pinch me.

"Can I see him?" I cried, looking as the took the fluid out his nose and mouth.

The lady rest him on my chest, he so dirty lol but he's so handsome already, oh my gosh. He didn't have detail features but he has my nose.

Thank God for a healthy baby boy, I promise I won't mess him up.