008

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

4:55 pm

4:55 pm

"Wazzam baby." Paris said in a New Orleans accent as she mush the back of my head.

"Please lil bitch don't play with me like that." I pointed at her, leaning back on my momma couch.

Paris laugh sitting next to me. "How you and that boy?" He smirk.

"Ain't shit. We did the woopty WOOP but uhhh not anymore." I told him.

Paris chuckle. "The WOOPTY WOOP"

"Paris stop yelling in my fucking house." My momma yell from the kitchen.

Paris sucked his teeth. "I need to hurry up and get my apartment and get the fuck out of here."

"You got to get a job first twin." I chuckle.

"Type shit." Paris shrug. "Word on the street is Jourdan into some hot shit."

"What you mean?" I frown my eyebrows.

"I mean... he moving weight." Paris answered.

"No he ain't." I shook my head. "Jourdan know I don't even play that shit."

"Tuhhh, he obviously don't because my sources don't be wrong. You got you a luh drug dealer boo, that's fine. That's A OKAY! You a trap queen." Paris laugh.

"Paris shut the fuck up, somebody ever told you that you talk to fucking much." I mug her.

"How you mad at me because I told you what yo' man been doing? Do he know what you been doing? Yall both sneaky as fuck." Pari laugh.

"No and yo' big mouth ass ain't gon tell him either." I told her.

"Tuh you don't have to worry about me, you don't have to worry about me. My loyalty belongs to you and I'm happy you fucking Tremani. He got money, his own shit and I heard from the streets and top dog in a lot of shit." Paris smile.

"Heard from the streets, you ain't hear that from nobody but Janiyah messy ass." I chuckle.

"Anyway, wanna come to club with us tonight?" Paris smile.

"Tremani going to be there?" I ask. Paris twist her lips and looked up.

"Ummmmmm, twin you know what I don't know. Let me ask the streets" Paris sarcastically spoke.

"You such a smart ass." I chuckle.

9:55 pm

I grab my purse before walking out the front door. Jourdan ass haven't been home all day but no worried, I'm punching his head threw the microwave later because he know damn well I said stay out them streets.

But I ain't no nigga momma so if he think them streets love him that's where he could sleep.

My heels click onto the concrete as I walk to the black truck. The door open and I grab Paris hand getting in. Seeing Devin and then Tremani.

"Wassup Y'all." I said, looking at Devin instead of Tremani.

"Waddup." Devin said and Tremani stayed silent but I could feel him burning a hole through my face.

"Fuck is you looking at?" I jerk my neck.

"Nobody was looking at yo' ugly ass, brah." Tremani scrunch his face up.

"Oh, alright."

"Oh, alright." He mock me.

"If this nigga gon' be on some weird shit, I could've stayed home." I pointed back at him as I spoke to Paris.

"Be cool, Armani. You on ten right now." Paris whispered.

"I don't fuck with that nigga." I mumble loud enough for her to hear me.

"I know but chill." She chuckle.

I felt myself beginning to heat up causing my legs to bounce up and down uncontrollably.

The entire ride to the club was silent, other than the music that played loudly through the speakers. The truck came to the stop and Devin was the first to get out.

"Armani." Tremani softly spoke, gently grabbing my arm. "Wait."

I roll my eyes looking at Paris, she smile before getting out of the car.

"Ay, tell the driver go on in." Tremani told Devin. I stay in my lil seat, ready to go take shots in the club.

"What the fuck you mad at me for?" Tremani furrowed his eyebrows.

I lift my eyebrows up. "Why I'm mad? You gave me a fucking ultimatum."

"Aight, I'm sorry. Ain't no sense of us being mad at each other." Tremani put his hands up.

I roll my eyes again as his eyes were stuck on me. He chuckled, sitting across from me with his legs hunged out.

He looked so fucking handsome right now.

"I miss you." I told him with my arms crossed against my chest.

"You missed this dick." He chuckle. "You don't give a fuck about a nigga. I a give you the world, I'll give you everything but you don't want it. You want some sucka broke ass nigga who make you gon half on bills. I could take care of you."

I tilt my head. "Why you have to take it there? I do care for you, Tremani. I care so fucking much brah. I haven't been happy since the trip and I don't fuck Jourdan-even after the trip I still haven't fucked him. I just fucking miss you."

"Come here." Tremani glance at his lap. I stood on my ten as my heel click four times before I straddled over his lap.

"I fuck with you, ion want this shit to be no rollercoaster-shit supposed to be simple between us." He spoke lowly, sending chills down my neck.

"We should've met at a different time." I put my face in my hands in the verge of tears.

Tremani rest his hand on my thighs and removing my hands from my face with his free hand.

"Stop tweaking bout that shit, it's cool; we good." He assured me, kissing my cheek before pecking my lips. "We could vibe out until you decide what you gon do but you can't expect me to keep my dick to just you if you fucking another nigga."

"I'm not fucking him." I told him. "How many times I gotta tell you that."

Tremani sucked his teeth. "You staying with that nigga, I know you fucking him."

"First of all, that apartment is under my name. I pay rent there too, I don't have to give up my pussy to live there. He's hardly there anyways." I told him.

"Alright, I believe you." He sighed. "Gimmie kiss." He added.

I turn my body, placing my lips on his. It soon became a sloppy but passionate kiss.

"I want you." He whispered, kissing down on my neck.

10:18 pm

I moan lowly, trying to keep my balance as I hold the headrest. I threw my ass back on Tremani's large member, my juices that were coated on his member made the slaps of our skin bouncing off another sound louder.

"Fuck Mani, can I cum in you." Tremani moan, grubbing my waist with his cold hands.

I toss my head back at the sounds of his moans, I love when a men moans. "Yes."

"I can nut in your pussy?" He ask, as I continue to toss that thang back on him.

"Yes baby, nut in my pussy." I moan, as my eyes began to roll to the back of my head, releasing my self feeling my juices drip down my legs.

"You sure?" He moan. "You not gon' be mad at me?"

I shook my head no before hearing him moan loudly and feel a warm liquid shoot up inside of me.

Fuck this man is going to be the death of me.