009

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

1:23 AM

1:23 AM

I curled up on the sofa, watching Chicago PD as I ate cookies and cream ice cream in the middle of the night.

I turn my head, hearing keys and the door unlock.

Must be Jourdan dumb ass, he think he sneaky but I already know what's going on. He don't fucking listen, just a bean head.

I stood up with my arms folded against my chest as he walked through the door with someone behind him.

All I had on was a small T-shirt and my lace panties.

"Who that?" I furrowed my eyes.

"Baby, what you doing-" Jourdan began speaking but I cut him.

"Fuck all that." I shut him down. "Why the fuck am I hereing you riding around with Mario and them hood rat ass niggas?"

Jourdan sucked his teeth. "You really on that with me? Right now? In front of company."

"Your company. I don't give a fuck about him, Jourdan I really don't." I roll my neck, standing in his face.

"Aight, brah. Go put on some clothes." I gently push me back by my arms.

"Really, Jourdan? You just going to disregard everything we talked about." I place my hand on my hip. "You don't give a fuck about nothing I have to say about this shit, we supposed to be a team."

"And we are a team, baby. Ain't you tired of being broke all the fucking time, I'm trynna make some shit happen for you." He spat.

"You don't have to make nothing happen for me, dead all that shit. Tell yo' home boy he could go and that you not coming around no more." I said.

"You not running shit like that, Armani." Jourdan chuckle.

"I'm not?" I raise my eyebrow. Tuhh. I grab my phone off the couch dialing 911.

"You got five seconds to get out my shit before I call the police." I told the unknown male who stood in the middle of our livingroom.

"Yo, Armani you on bullshit." Jourdan sighed. "Aight, mane. Ima get up with you later."

The male chuckle. "You got a lot going brah, but good looking for that thing you handle." He said, dapping Jourdan up.

I waved bye as he walked out the front door and I quickly locked it.

"Fuck is your problem, Armani?" Jourdan got into my face.

"You not no drug dealer, I'm looking out for you. I'm not your mom but I'm your girlfriend. The future mother of your kids brah, is you fucking dumb? You going to put us in a real fucked up position." I told him.

"You don't know what the fuck you talking about, so just shut the fuck up." Jourdan said.

"Shut the fuck up? Who you talking to?" I raise my eyebrow. Jourdan sighed, walking off. Exactly what I thought.

"The streets already talking and if it's that loud the police going to be on your ass too." I said, following behind him.

"Man ain't nobody on the streets talking but your loud ass sister." Jourdan said, walking down the hall as he pull his white t-shirt over his head.

"Don't disrespect my sister, Jourdan." I said, still following behind him into our bedroom.

"Yea? Cause word on the streets is you fucking some dark ass nigga." Jourdan said causing my heart to stop.

What-
The-
Fuck...

How am I even supposed to play this?

"Yo' ass ain't got shit to say now." Jourdan turned around.

"Naw, whoever you heard that from is spreading false information. That's all." I shrugged. "Why would I ever want for another nigga? Be real."

"I'm stuck up all night worried about your ass because you want to run the mothafucking streets." I spat, trying to throw it off me but he didn't say anything, he just stared at me.

"I'm not fucking no other nigga, I would never do that to you." I lied. "You know me like the back of your head and I thought I knew you."

"You wanna' go through my phone, go the fuck head." I said, tossing my phone on the bed before walking to the closet wiping my fallen tears.

Fuck how can I fuck up this bad, I should have just told him the truth then because now it's going to end worse.

I stood against the closet door frame as he went through my phone for real. I shook my head, going deeper in the closet knowing he wasn't going to find anything.

I grabbed my suitcase I got for the Miami trip and began packing my bags, I don't know why I'm packing but we sure do need time away from each other.

"I'm sorry baby." I heard Jourdan coming into the closet. "What you doing, brah?"

"We need to take a break, Jourdan." I told him.

"A break?" He scrunch his face up. "Ain't no fucking breaks, Armani stop playing with me."

"Yes, we need a break. We driving each other crazy." I told him. "You think I'm cheating on you and you're running the streets like a teenage boy. I am done-I'm tired of it."

"You done or you need a break?" Jourdan sighed, leaning against the frame.

"I just need a break baby." I told him. "I'm going to be staying at my mom's-if she let me."

"Naw, just keep the apartment. I a stay at a friends." He said.

"No, you keep the apartment. You making more now right? You could afford to pay the rent, with my little pay check I wouldn't." I explained.

"You know I'll continue helping you with the rent." He added.

I shook my head. "It's okay."

"How long is this break?" Jourdan asked and I shrugged.

"Whenever we could trust each other again." I told him. I zip my suit case up before standing it up as I stood.

I walk out the closet and stood before Jourdan.

"I love you, Armani." Jourdan said.

I pouted, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love you, baby. I love you so much and I'm doing this for the both is us."

I sniff before kissing him over and over. Feeling myself get moist so I pulled away.

"We ain't never did no break before, Ion know what to do." Jourdan said, his eyes was watery which broke my heart.

"Me neither but maybe our bond would be stronger after this." I told him, pecking his lips again.

He look so fucking good.

"Well, I'm not going to leave until the morning." I told him. I want to fuck him but if I do I probably won't leave.

"Let me fuck you." Jourdan said, causing me to furrow my eyebrows as he aggressively push me down onto the bed.

I moan escape his he kiss down on my chest, pulling my breast into his mouth.

"Jourdan." I moan, just based on how aggressive he was being. He never been this aggressive, the hell got out into him.

My body jerk as he bit down on my nipple while they harden.

I feel him slide my panties to the side and gently to aggressively rubbing my clit.

"Fuck." I moan, as Jourdan thrust into me hardly with no warning.