016

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

2 months later - 7 months pregnant

"Ma, said come here." Paris poked her head through the door way.

Her eyes were puffy and red, you could tell she's been crying nonstop. Devin cheated on her with some stripper ass hoe, she been taking it out on the entire house and my pregnant hormones is not mixing with her energy, believe me.

I bit into my white airhead, pausing Ozark before crawling out of bed.

Seven months pregnant and I feel like somebody grandma. I go to work, eat and sleep all day but Paris make sure she get me out the house and do pretty maternity things.

I rub my hands over my belly as I was down the stairs. I am inlove with my bump, my baby phat went into all the right places and my bump is so pretty, my son did me right—other then my nose that got larger but that's besides the point because face card always been valid.

"Yea, mom. You know my foot swollen." I mumble, walking into the living room where she was standing by the door.

"Girl, all these damn packages you been ordering. Start carrying them upstairs before it crowd my livingroom." My mom said, picking up an Amazon package.

I look at all the Amazon, Walmart and Ikea packages. "We could wait until Jourdan get here for that, he said he was going to come set up the bed."

"Just like he said he was going to take you to your appointment last month and never showed." She raised her eyebrow causing me to sigh. "He a damn deadbeat already, I hope he ain't the daddy."

I pull out my phone and called Jourdan.

Yea, me and Jourdan are still having issues. He stills resents me which I completely understand, if this is his baby I hope he don't take what he feels for me out on him.

"Yo." Jourdan answered.

"Are you still coming over to set up the crib?" I ask.

He sighed heavily. "Damn, Armani. Fuck, I'm sorry I forgot. I drove to Chicago today for some business. My bad."

I cleared my throat, feeling the urge to cry. "It's okay."

"Aight, Ima hit you up later." Jourdan said.

I look up at my mom who was staring at me, waiting for a reply. "He forgot." I said.

I ignore her eye rolling and grabbed a box.

Paris sucked her teeth grabbing the package out my hand, "Go upstairs and start cleaning up your room so we could set the stuff up."

"Okay." I mumble, walking back upstairs.

I started to move all the clothes I brought my son and put it on the other side of the room. I've been to lazy to deep clean but I'm definitely going to clean and disinfect before my son get here.