020

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

2:45 pm

2:45 pm

I folded a new born blanket before putting it inside my hospital bag.

After yesterday, I blocked Jourdan. I know I shouldn't have but he irritates my soul. I'm really over it.

I already decided I wanted my mom and sister in the room with me, I don't care if it's petty not allowing them to be there-I just need that moment to special.

I'm having my first baby, it shouldn't be this stressful.

I sniff, adding more essentials inside of the bag.

"Bitch I took Devin tags off his car, now his ass riding around with no tags." Paris walk inside my room and laugh.

I look up at Tremani who was folding the clothes we washed today and putting them inside the dresser.

"Oh shit my bad." Paris laugh. "Don't tell him it was me."

"He already know." Tremani said.

I chuckle, turning my head back to Paris. "He called a hour ago."

Paris roll her eyes, "I am sicka men, I need to get me a bitch." Paris sighed before walking out of my room.

"Your sister crazy as fuck." Tremani said.

"Taking a nigga tag off his car is crazy business." I laugh, almost peeing on myself.

"Bet not ever do that shit to me, ima DDT yo ass." Tremani said.

I sucked my teeth. "You can't even pick me up."

"You ain't even that heavy girl." Tremani chuckle.

I groan, leaning back feeling a cramp in my stomach that kinda hurt.

"You good?" Tremani face frown up.

"Ion know." I sighed, as the cramps went away. "I just got like a cramp but I think it's normal when I'm near birth."

"You go to the emergency room?" Tremani ask with a concerned expression.

I smile because he's so cute.

"No but if it happens again then yea." I told him.

I turn my attention back to Ozark.

I can't believe I am about to be a mommy, it's exciting and I can't wait to fully enjoy it. I hate the way everything came about but I'll never regret my child.

I know I'm still living in my mom house and it's going to be a while until I move out. This is my last year of college so hopefully I could land a good job quick to start off my career.

My mistake definitely was getting my first apartment with a nigga, that's on me.

I do need to ask Jourdan could he switch the lease over to his name since I am no longer and doesn't plan on living there anymore.

I do love Jourdan but I don't think I was as in love with him as I thought I was because if I was I wouldn't have cheated. I think I fantasized us to much in the future because of history with one another when the love wasn't there anymore.

I did hurt him though and I'm so shitty for that.

I sniff, I definitely had a stuffed nose my entire pregnancy.

"You scared?" Tremani ask me.

"Oh what?"

"To push a baby out your pussy?" Tremani said.

I chuckle. "Hell yeah I'm scared. I hope he don't have a big ass head."

"Pussy problems." Tremani shook his head.

"You working Friday?" Tremani ask and I shook my head no. "Let's go out to eat."

I smile, "You asking me on a date?"

"Yea, you a go on a date wimmie Armani?" He ask.

I twist my lips to the side, "Where you taking me?"

"To the steak house, get you some NY steak strips." He tease, tapping my thigh. "Some broccoli and cheese potatoes"

"Ou, don't threaten me with a good time now." I chuckle.

He chuckle before saying "Bout to use the bathroom real quick, i'll be back."

I nod my head as he got up and walked out my bedroom.

Do I see a future with Tremani? Honestly, I don't know. All I see is me and my son for now. I can't wait until this whole situation over with though.
Everything will be everything.

I turn my head to his ringing phone seeing Stacia run across his screen.

"Who the fuck is Stacia?" I frown my eyebrows.