017

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

6:48 am

6:48 am

I groan hearing my phone continue ringing-even through DND.

Jourdan has been blowing up my phone all fucking morning about a damn picture, mind you it's almost 7am.

"Yes, Jourdan?" I answered.

"Armani, so he the babyfather now?" He semi yell through the phone.

"I don't know, Jourdan. We didn't take no test, yet." I sighed, getting out of bed to began getting ready for work.

"That shit disrespectful but I see you ain't go no fucking problem disrespecting me." Jourdan spat.

"I'm not disrespecting you, Jourdan. I didn't post it." I told him.

"You act like a dumb ass lil girl, brah." Jourdan sighed. "After everything-everything we've been through g-we been together since shorties."

"I know and I'm sorry." I said turning the shower on hot. "I said I'm sorry a million times, if I could do something to make all this shit better I would."

Jourdan sucked his teeth. "My bad. I don't mean to keep bringing that shit up, my head just still fucked up about it, Armani. Ion think I'll ever trust another female again bro."

I nod my head, not really knowing what to say back. I owe this man everything, I know because I ruined us.

"What you doing later? We should probably talk in person." Jourdan said.

"I'm going to go shopping for baby boy after work, get him some more clothes-I need to get him a little bathing tub." I told him.

"You ain't gon have no babyshower?" He ask.

"No, I don't have that many friends or family so it would be useless." I chuckle.

"I a come with you." He said. "Just text me when you're on your way."

"Okay." I said before hanging up.

My job gave me a two dollar raise and Tremani had given me some money to spend so of course the first thing I'm going to do is spend it on baby boy.

I haven't really been spending money on myself since my birthday, but my son comes first and I have to give him the world.

6:13 pm

"Hey." I said, walking up to Jourdan as he stood in front of Target.

"Wassup." Jourdan nod, putting his hands in his hoodie.

It's the middle of September and it's kinda cozy but not cold. I clothe in my work clothes and an oversized hoodie, not really wanting people so see I was pregnant.

Yes, I'm hiding my entire pregnancy until my son gets here; I'm one of them.

I follow him into Target, I love the smell of Target. I grab a cart and began walking off ignoring Starbucks (Fuck Starbucks).

"These some steppers right here." Jourdan chuckle, holding up a pair of baby shoes.

I smile, "Awn those are so stinking cute."

Jourdan laugh before mocking me. "Stinking cute."

I playfully elbowed him before putting the shoes in the cart. We made small conversation as we continued to shop around, my cart was half way full with baby clothes, wipes, diapers, body wash, lotion, hygiene kit, a rug and the pretty bathtub J found for him.

"So you know if this is my baby, what we gon do? How we going to co-parent?" Jourdan ask, I could tell his mood changed a little.

"Um, I really haven't thought about it yet." I answered.

"I think a month with you and month with me." He said, that's dumb. "We could alternate months, when he first get here."

"I don't think that's going to work because I plan on breast feeding him." I said. "You could come see or get your child anytime you want to but an entire month away from his mom doesn't work."

"I don't know how that's going to work though, I don't have to see you everyday to see my child." Jourdan said. "Everytime I see you I get fucking disgusted, Armani. You don't even understand."

"Okay Jourdan." I roll my eyes, everything was just going so fine.

"Listen, my mom could take care of him while i'm out and shit for the month, you could check on him." Jourdan said. I furrow my eyes.

"I don't want your mom around my baby without any supervision, you know she doesn't like me." I sighed.

Jourdan sucked his teeth. "You gave her a reason not to but my mom wouldn't do anything to put my baby in danger- if that is my baby."

I cleared my throat before walking into the self check out line. "Okay, Jourdan." I gave in but not really, when my baby gets here none of that shit is happening.

"I don't know why you want to get my son for a month if you're going to be having someone else watch them him while you out running the streets." I said.

"The same way I wanted you forever but you was out here fucking on some nigga who gave you a lil bit of attention." Jourdan said, loud as hell.

"Fuck you." I pushed him. "Fuck you."

I push the cart out my way as I began walking out the store not even buying the things I came him for.

That's so fucking embarrassing.

Stupid fuck nigga.

I let my tears flow as I walk towards my car, why can't this nigga ever be peaceful or respectful? I own up to my mistakes, he never disrespected me in this manner, ever.

I got inside my little car and cried. I'm so emotional, normally I wouldn't even cry but these hormones ugh.

I turn the key to start my car and it started making this weird ass noise.

"Great." I sighed, sarcastically. I look up seeing Jourdan walking out the store with the cart full of the things we brought.

I tried to start my car up again and Nope.

I pull out my phone calling Tremani. One thing about Tremani he shows up, that's what I love about him.

After fifteen minutes, Tremani finally pulled up. I open my door seeing him get out the car.

"You good?" Tremani furrow his eyebrows. "why you been crying?"

"Jourdan being a dick." I said, pouting before he peck my lips.

"Yea, fuck that nigga. I told you to stop asking him to do shit, that nigga a loser." Tremani said, opening the hood of my car.

"Go sit in the car, I got it." He told me. I smile, yea do your manly things.

I walk to his car and hopped inside watching him work on my car.

My car is kind of beat the fuck up but it's my first car and I got it for cheap plus I can't afford another one now that I have a baby on the way.