019

Armani Jada Milan
ST. LOUIS

12:18 pm

12:18 pm

"Oh, these are so cute." I smile, as the photographer showed me the unedited picture.

Paris smile rubbing her cold hands around my stomach as my baby kicked.

"He too happy." Paris laugh.

"Yea, that shit hurt too." I told her, as I place my hand on my back.

"Can you help put my shoes on." I pouted.

"Girlllllllll, you an old lady." Paris drag causing me to laugh.

"I am pregnant, carrying your nephew." I told her as she grab my UGGs.

It's currently the end of October and I am currently almost at the end of my 8 month mark.

After Paris helped me put my shoes on, we gathered our things and made our way home.

I pull into the drive way and seen two familiar cars in front of the house.

"Jourdan mom here." I told Paris.

"Yea, I want that old bitch to try it today." Paris said.

I chuckle, unbuckling my seat belt. "You know she old and miserable, wait until she see my belly."

I got out the car with Paris following behind me. I unlock the front door and heard my mom and Jourdan mom, Carla talking in the kitchen.

I sat my bag on the sofa and walk into the kitchen where they set around the table.

Carla, her daughter, Shayla and Jourdan. Carla hummed and Shayla roll her eyes at me.

"Hey." I waved, "What's going on here?"

"So you pregnant and told Jourdan not to tell us?" Carla raise her eyebrow.

"Oh, because it may or may not be his baby." Shayla shaded ass scoffed.

"If y'all ain't going to keep it respectful, y'all could leave." My mom said. "I done told Jourdan before ain't nobody about to pick on my baby, wrong or right."

"You told Jourdan he ain't even have to be in the baby life, my son ain't no deadbeat if he the daddy he gon be around. I raised my son right." Carla said.

"I said, if he keep disrespecting my daughter he could kick rocks because his ass not needed. I raised Armani right too, fuck you mean?" My mom raised her voice.

I sighed, it's always drama.

"Raised her right? She don't know who her babyfather is." Carla furrowed her eyebrows.

"And your son sell drugs, so what's the tea for real?" Paris shrug her shoulder with her face frown up as she walk closer towards the table.

"That had nothing to do with anything." Shayla said.

"Man, shut the fuck up because I still owe you an ass whooping from what you did to my sister in high school." Paris said.

I sighed, "What did y'all want to talk about? Nothing can change the fact that I am pregnant. I don't need this type of drama in my last trimester. I don't want no fuck shit around my baby." I said putting my hand up.

"Jourdan would be getting 50% custody after the baby is born." Carla spoke. "He need to sign the birth certificate for extra protection."

I chuckle. "That's crazy, like you said I'm not sure who the baby father is."

"After the paternity text, sure but signing a birth certificate on a baby that may be someone else's is insane." My mom spoke.

"No what's is insane is cheating on my son after all those years and deciding to keep a baby you know damn well may not be his." Carla spoke.

"You really wanna' take it there? Jourdan fucked some other bitch on their prom night. He ain't so innocent baby, yo' ass tell you everything everybody their wrongs but play victim when it comes to him." My mom defended me.

"That's all? Because the way yall coming-Jourdan isn't even going to be in the delivery room with me. Matter fact I don't want him at the hospital at all, he could see the baby when he take the DNA test. Bye, y'all could leave." I said, turning my back towards them and walking through the livingroom to upstairs.

Fuck them and Fuck him. I'm tired of this shit. I love Jourdan, I do, so much.

I pull out my phone to call Tremani to tell him what just took place. I am truly starting to dislike Jourdan and I really thought he was the love of my life, the person I wanted to be with forever; I guess not.

Whatever.