400 READSSS

WE CAN ALL HAVE A CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'MON C'MON C'MON EAT A COOKIE!!!!!!!!

Nu, nu that's not right.

2 cookies.

The special cookies.

Yea the special ones.. The sugar cookies with ice frosting.. Those are meh favoriteeee O.O

But you eat YOUR favorite

or eat a carrot

or two

BE A LLAMA.

BE A TWERDLE.

A PENGU!!!

A CATICORN!!!

A NARWHAL!!!!!!!

BE ANYTHING JUST CELEBRATE!!!

I would like to thank my Ping-Dings, and the Almighty ones as well. They are all, just, *wipes away tear* they've helped me through so much! They let me rant and yell random shit, and they just simply read it... I- Oh wow, this is emotional *wipes away another tear*

*turns into Ariana Grande* YOU'VE GOT ME FEELING EMOTIONS! DEEPER THAN I'VE EVER DREAMED OF! OH, BABY! YOU'VE GOT ME FEELING EMOTIONS! HIGHER THAN THE HEAVENS ABOVE! I FEEL GOOD! I FEEL NICE! NEVER BEEN SO SATISFIED! I'M IN LOVE *drago49er* I'M ALIVE! INTOXICATED! FLYING HIGH! IT FEELS LIKE A DREAM WHEN YOU TOUCH ME TENDERLY! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE FOR REAL! BUT I LIKE THE WAY I FEEL *does whistle tone* INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO *does another whistle tone* H-H-H-H-HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH! High, oh baby.. HIGH! OH, HIGH! ALRIGHT! HIGH, HIGH! HIGH! HIGH! NO, OO, OO, BABY! YOU'VE GOT ME FEELING EMOTIONS!!!!!!!! HIGHER THAN THE HEAVEN ABOVE!-

Clearly I'm not Ariana Grande. I didn't say Mariah Carey cause NOOOOBODY can be her. I mean SERIOUSLY.

Anyway,

I would also like to directly thank SkyeTheTsubaki for being a wielder.. Wield the blades of Gloria, Skye! Wield them!

I am going to directly thank drago49er for scaring the shit out of me AND giving me a reason to freak out and share random thoughts on this.. mmm Feelings.. and also for being the love of my young life even though you hurt me very badly unintentionally (if you've ever read my book Broken you would know.)- and for caring for me. Being there for me, and not being afraid to cry because honestly when guys never cry and never share their feelings it makes girls believe they're heartless dicks.. Yeah, girls, face it, comment potetes if you know what I'm saying.- and for being my best friend since third grade. And even though we were both bullied it seems that when you hear my story it hurts you more than when you were bullied (which probably isn't true YOU FRIKIN ACTOR)