Period Probs

1) Being overly dramatic, and frustrated/angered easily.

My brother said he found earrings, I looked over and he's messing with the earrings that our mother wore on her wedding day.

I told him to put them back where he found them; he ignored me.
I said "Fine, don't listen." And after a moment he commented "I try not to listen to you anyway."

Bitch, you're always trying to get my attention to talk to you, and when I do you "don't listen"?
Wow, wow. You're unbelievably stupid. You're such a dumbass.

Ya know, I'm a girl who's most self conscious about her body. Today he was saying "Your butt blends into your thigh." And said "You don't even have boobs, it's like flat chest."

?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?! IM SO SO SO CLOSE TO JUST KILLING YOU. IF I CHOKED YOU, YOU WOULD DIE. SERIOUSLY, THE OTHER NIGHT I KICKED HIM OFF THE COUCH (yes literally) AND HE STUBBED HIS TOE- wait for it- ON A FUCKING CUSHION.
HE WALKS WITH A LIMP NOW LIKE ITS THE WORSE THING IN THE WORLD

YOU ATTENTION WHORE, YOU BROKE MY HAND IN A DOOR AND I DIDNT OVERREACT. YES, I SCREAMED AND CRIED BUT I DIDNT LAY ON THE GROUND AND PLAY DEAD AND CRY FOR 2 HOURS STRAIGHT. BITCH, YOU BROKE 4 OF MY FINGERS ON MY RIGHT HAND, AND I HAVE SCARS TO PROVE IT.
AFTER AN HOUR I WAS FINE AND CLEANING UP THE BLOOD MYSELF.
AFTER 2 HOURS YOURE STILL LAYING ON THE GROUND LIKE YOU FUCKING DIED?!
YOU HIT YOUR TOE ON A COUCH CUSHION.
YOU BROKE MY HAND IN A DOOR AND I SCREAMED FOR 5 MINUTES THEN CRIED FOR 30 MINUTES.
YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU HURT ME. YOURE MY LITTLE BROTHER AND YOU HURT ME. SERIOUSLY, HE GOT SO ANGRY AT ME BECAUSE I BEAT HIM IN A VIDEOGAME THAT HE SHOVED ME AGAINST THE WALL, CHOKED ME, KNEED ME IN THE STOMACH, AND AS IM LAYING ON THE GROUND TRYING TO BREATHE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO GET BARELY A FULL BREATH, YOU KICK ME IN THE FUCKING STOMACH.
YOU SAY IM A BABY?
REALLY?
IM THE BABY?
I WOULD HAVE ALREADY KILLED YOU.
WHY CANT I HURT HIM?
BECAUSE I GET IN TROUBLE WHEN HE HURTS ME. SERIOUSLY?
HE BROKE MY FUCKING HAND AND ALL HE DID WAS BE FORCED TO APOLOGIZE AND DIDNT EVEN MEAN IT.

Okay, TMI moment, but my bra size is 32D and he says I am flat chested?

Seriously, you're such an attention whore. You're such a spoilt attention whore. You have a PS3, a flat screen TV in your room, and you live here all time with all the luxury.

I don't even have that at all.
He threw a fit when I saved my money and bought my own iPhone 6. He was so pissed about me being responsible, that he whined so much that my mother couldn't handle it and got him a smartphone.
If I was able to treat my dad like he treats our mom and his dad then I'd be living the life.
But, instead, I clean, I help, I'm judged, I'm depressed, I have social anxiety, I can't eat, I can't sleep, and he makes fun of me for it.
He makes fun of me for being like this.
Something I can't control, he makes fun of me for.
He had never picked up a broom in his life.
He has never helped anybody before, and we have a handicapped grandpa he spends all his time with.
He isn't judged, he's popular.
He's never sad because he gets what he wants.
He doesn't have a problem with talking to people/being in big crowds/ etc.
He eats like there's no tomorrow
He sleeps and doesn't lucid dream, or have nightmares, and can actually sleep.

If you ever complain about me again, I will rip off those hands so you can't cover your ears when I sing because "I'm a horrible singer"
And rip off your mouth so you can't insult anybody ever again
Rip off your legs so you will stop dancing like a dumbass for no apparent reason
Take a chainsaw, and very slowly and painfully cut off your penis so you can never reproduce and make more attention whores.
Gouge out your eyes with spoons so you can't look at me like I'm insane when I tell the truth
Pretty much, murder you so you can never hurt me ever again.

Hope you sleep well, it's the last you'll be getting for a long long time.