Kiss It Better - He Is We

Nightcore cause I roll like thattttt :3

If you see me rollin' and you hatin' I will STAB YOUUUUUU- jk

maybe

dundundun

Story:

He was so nervous for his wedding day. His entire relationship had been leading to this. All the turmoil with his non-religious family and her family's orthodox beliefs. All the issues with money and planning and the seven year age gap between them. All the annoyances with all his ex-girlfriends and her ex-boyfriends. All of it was for this. 

 He was so nervous to see her in her wedding gown. It was the same one her mother had worn for her wedding day, and no less beautiful after thirty years in the closet. He shouldn't have peeked, but he couldn't help it. The dress was snowy white, flowing, strapless, with layers of lacy trim on the skirt and an empress waist which complimented her curvy figure. Her blonde hair, the golden color of sunlight through thin clouds, the shimmering shade of starlight, was mostly cloaked by a brilliant tulle veil with little flowers set upon it. She wore a dazzling pearl necklace. He just hoped that she thought he was as handsome in his gray and white suit as he knew she looked in that dress. 

 He was so nervous to dance with her. They hadn't danced since the informal dance-off in her backyard that he had helped put together for her sweet 16 two years ago. And they'd had to take ballroom dancing lessons in preparation for this event. He wasn't sure if he remembered how to do the steps. He hoped he wouldn't step on her feet. She would, of course, understand, but he didn't want to look foolish in front of all her friends and relatives. She'd chosen her three cousins as bridesmaids, and he'd met them all of once. The last thing he wanted was to give them a bad impression, as they were her best friends. 

 But as the doors opened and she walked down the aisle, none of that mattered. It flew out the window like a white dove. The tightness in his chest returned, it was the same feeling of butterflies he'd felt when he first met her five years ago. He had to forcibly breathe slower to keep from hyperventilating as she walked carefully, delicately over pretty red flower petals thrown by her five-year-old second cousin whom they had collectively decided would be the flower girl from a woven wicker basket. Their gazes locked, and the world stopped with a bang. 

 Everything had been perfect. The ceremony, the dress, the bridesmaids, the invitations, what was to be the reception and cake, which stood abandoned behind the scenes. Everyone rushed to her side. The priest dropped the Bible on the altar, rushing over. There was a bright red stain on her dress, just over her left breast. Perfectly aligned over her heart. He ran to her, holding in his arms the bleeding love of his life. 

 "Baby... baby... it's... it's going to be alright... everything's going to be alright... just hold on..." he sputtered, tears threatening to start streaming from his eyes. He was lying, of course. There was no way in hell she could have survived that. 

 She frantically grasped at his hand. She knew she didn't have much time left. He held her close, the way he heard her say on their nightly calls that she wanted to be held. She smiled, only a little bit, and whispered into his ear. It pushed him over the edge and the tears started flowing, carving rivers down his cheeks. 

 "Kiss it all better... I'm not ready to go... It's not your fault, love... you didn't know... you... didn't... know........."  

Lyrics (as if that story wasn't enough :'(   )  ::::::

He sits in his cell
And lays on his bed
Covers his head and closes his eyes

He sees a smoking gun
And the coward he ran
And in his arms is the bleeding love of his life
And she cries

"Kiss it all better
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault, love.. You didn't know
You didn't know."

Her hands are so cold
And he kisses her face
And says, "Everything will be alright."

He noticed the gun
And his rage grew inside
He said, "I'll avenge my lover tonight."
And she cried

"Kiss it all better
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault, love.. You didn't know
You didn't know."

Now he sits behind prison bars
25 to life and she's not in his arms
He couldn't bring her back with a bullet to the heart
In the back of a man who tore his world apart

He holds on to a memory
All it is is a memory
Hey hey

He cries
"Stay with me until I fall asleep, stay with me."

"Kiss it all better
I'm not ready to go
It's not your fault, love.. You didn't know
You didn't know."

"Stay with me until I fall asleep, stay with me."
("Kiss it all better,")
"Stay with me until I fall asleep, stay with me."
("Kiss it all better,")
"Stay with me until I fall asleep, stay with me."

(Is it just me, or does this song remind you of the ending of SAO in the original game -

*don't read this part if you don't know      yeah I talking to you Bella* 

-When Asuna was stabbed and Kirito sat there with her in his lap and is crying and holding her but she's just smiling there and then when she disappears he's like "YOU'RE DEAD FOR THAT!" and kills that guy, or is it still just me? Okay...)