mhmmmm

Yes
Story I wrote a LONG time ago::::

           RaChelle Laughlin is only a young girl at the age of fourteen years. Yet, she has been through so much in life. She was bullied at a young age, came home terrified, and was kept locked in her room. RaChelle is not bullied as much these days. Her enemies have moved far away, and she has forgotten most of the places that they were moved away to.

            RaChelle packed a small bag at three in the morning while her parents were still sleeping. She packed her blade..

            The same blade that has cut through her flesh on her arms when things had come tumbling down. The thin, small piece of metal that had sank into her poor skin many times. This blade was her only comfort. Feeling her blood flow onto her skin washed away all of the bad, like the sink washed away that blood.

           She knows what those cuts mean. She isn't looking for attention, but those scars are battle wounds. She is a warrior, and running into those trees is not because she wants to run from the war. She just feels that the war needs to be at a pause.

"I need to start off," She thought. "The sun is starting to rise slightly." She is right. She flung the backpack over her shoulder, and slipped her arm through the other strap. She opened up the door slowly and cringed every time the door squeaked. She closed it just as slowly, but less hesitantly. She will miss this house, but it's time to leave for another war.

HA SHORT ONE SHOT OF NOTHINGNESS :3
I'm a horrible writer
Hope you enjoyed my shit
My next chappie is about my past and ... Paranormal problems..