you get upset because she stood you up

You were waiting for Sana in your shared apartment, sitting at the kitchen island. Feeling tears in your eyes, you sniffled before hearing the front door unlock and open. "Y/N! I'm home!" 

The sadness began to mix with anger upon seeing Sana being so happy. You scoffed as you got up and ignored her, making your way to the bedroom. Sana saw you and questioned why you were acting the way you were. "Baby, what's wrong?" You turned around as you got to the room and stood in the doorframe. "You didn't even remember, did you?" You said, trying to refrain yourself from crying in front of her. "What are you talking about?" Sana started getting worried upon seeing you with tears in your eyes and started to think about every moment that could have caused you to be so upset. 

You could tell she really didn't remember, so you decided to inform her. "Our date. We agreed since you would get off early, we would spend it at a fancy restaurant. Do you know how long  I waited to make this reservation? I was so excited to go! Not only that, I called and texted you SO many times, only to hear nothing back, then, I have to hear from social media that you were out with your group the whole time," you stated, not holding back. Suddenly the tears fell, making Sana's heart break. "I was embarrassed, Sana. I waited alone for two hours and when they asked me if I was waiting on anyone, I always said yes, she's on her way. Turns out I was so wrong." You couldn't bear to see her anymore, so you turned around and shut the door in her face. 

"Y/N! Please open the door! Let's talk! I'm sorry. I completely forgot! The girls and I just got carried away after practice and wanted to do something. And my phone died!" Sana started feeling tears in her eyes as she knew she was in the wrong and wasn't sure how to make this right. She put her forehead on the door and sighed, "Baby, I swear I didn't purposely ignore you, or leave you alone. I love you...I should've remembered." After hearing silence on the other side, she sniffled, "I'm going to sleep in the guest room. Again, I'm sorry, my love."

Hours passed and you both were tossing and turning all night, finding it difficult to sleep. You both cried because this was the first major fight you've guys had since you started dating. Other times, it was something minor and usually fixed it the same day. You were mainly disappointed because you've both been busy with her being an idol and you always at work. Today would've been the only time you could spend together in awhile, as you were worried you and Sana would drift apart as girlfriends despite nights being the only time you saw each other.

Feeling frustrated, you ran your hand through your hair and sat up in bed. You looked over at the empty spot that belongs to Sana beside you. "I can't do this anymore." You decided, after internally contemplating what to do, to go talk to her. As you opened the door, Sana was standing outside, shocked that you were there. "Y/N! W-what are you doing up?" "I was going to check on you...the guest bedroom isn't that comfy." Sana smiled lightly at your remark, before getting serious. "Can we talk? Please."

Sana led the way to the living room as you both sat down on the couch, a good amount of space between each other. You stared at anything but her, trying to avoid eye contact, in silence. Sana took a deep breath before being the first to speak up, "I know I said I'm sorry, but I seriously mean it. There's nothing I can say or do that will make up for what I did today. We haven't had time, just the two of us, and today would've been an opportunity. I love you so so much and I don't know how it slipped my mind. I should've remembered...this is all my fault." 

A tear fell from Sana and a minute of silence filled the room. 

You turned towards her and put your hand on her cheek to wipe her tears. "You're right. It is your fault." Sana leaned into your touch, "I'm not saying I'm going to forget this ever happened, but I forgive and believe you. I love you, Sana. I don't know if I was overreacting, but I just wanted to spend time together because it feels like we barely do." It was your turn to cry now as you felt a tear fall.

Sana pulled you into her arms and tightened her embrace on you. "You weren't overreacting. At all. I was 100 percent in the wrong. I miss our moments together too. I hate fighting..." You rested your head on her shoulder and nodded, "Me too. Let's never do it again."

Sana pulled apart to look into your eyes and nodded. "Agreed, my love." With that, you shared a kiss to ensure everything was alright between you two, and made your way to the bedroom, together this time. 

Since this night, Sana made sure to always have her phone charged and always went home to you first, before anyone else.