rivals part 2

After inviting Sana up to your apartment, you both sat in awkward silence on your couch with a reasonable amount of space between you two.

You hadn't really thought it through as to what you were going to do or say the moment you asked her to come in, but you did know that you didn't want the night to end. You still  wanted to be around her no matter what you had to do.

"So," Sana finally said, breaking the silence. You hummed in response without saying a word, unaware of what to say.  "I don't want you to think I'm lying, by the way. I genuinely meant every word in the car earlier." 

You nodded and decided on what you wanted to say, "Sana, I believe you. I-I'm just hurt that you made this choice on your own. You know how bad I felt after? You made it feel like it was my fault. I thought you hated me!" Sana scooted a little closer to you in a hurry, "N-no! Y/N, I could never hate you! I swear to you, I really, really was just lost and selfish. I only thought of myself and the negative outcomes. I didn't think of the good that could have happened if I never ran. We would have been...more than friends."

You looked down. "Well, I don't know about that anymore," you muttered under your breath.

Sana heard this and looked away, filled with sadness.

"But, we could be, if we tried again," you suddenly exclaimed, getting nervous. Sana perked up and turned to glance at you. She started smiling and moved slightly closer. "Really? You forgive me?" "I didn't say all that, but I'm not saying I wouldn't ever forgive you. I just need time," you looked up at her and gave a small grin, "And I think if we started over, together this time, I'll be ready."

Sana was overcome with happiness upon hearing your answer. She never expected you to accept her apology because of how badly she hurt you. She knew now that it was her chance to relive her regrets and do everything she can to make you the happiest person alive.

"I would love that. Again, I'm sorry, Y/N. Our kiss has never left my mind. I promise to not leave you like before. I will stay however long you allow me."

You saw how close she was and placed a hand over hers, where as Sana interlocked her fingers with yours. "If we do this, are you really not going to leave again? Because if you are, I need to know now so I don't get my heart broken-" Sana cut you off my placing a hand gently onto your cheek.

"With all my heart, it belongs to you. I will make sure nothing hurts you ever again. I want us to work, badly. I missed you."

You couldn't help but lean into her touch, as she started caressing you. "Okay. I believe you this time." With that being said, she wrapped her arms around your neck and you returned the gesture by wrapping yours around her waist. She closed the gap between the two of you and tightened her hold. You had one last thing to say as you laid your head onto her shoulder. 

"If you leave again, at least give me a warning," you jokingly said. She lightly smacked your shoulder and pulled away, being inches away from your face. "What do I have to do to show you that I'll never be that dumb again?" You shrugged, not knowing how to answer from being under her intense stare and close proximity.

"Actually," she whispered, staring at your lips. She slowly leaned forward and tilted her head, stopping when she was floating above yours. "Can I?" She asked. You nodded and moved forward, ending the space. Your lips connected with hers and your hold became even more secure on her.

Sana moved slowly, but you could tell she was filled with lust. You kissed her for a couple seconds, but it felt like an eternity to you both. Pulling away, you held eye contact with her and starting giggling.

"What? Am I not a good kisser?" Sana whined at your actions. "No, the opposite actually. I just find it funny because the last time we kissed, I never saw you again." Sana rolled her eyes and groaned, leaning her head onto your shoulder. "Well, jokes on you, you're gonna be tired of me. I'm never leaving your sight."

From this moment on, you and Sana became an inseparable couple. She kept her promise and made sure to show you everyday how sorry she was.