you get caught

You leaned against Sana on her couch as the rest of the girls were scattered around the room, watching the movie that was playing. You played with her fingers that were on your leg instinctively.

You hadn't realized Dahyun was watching, smiling as she thought of a joke.

"Hey, Y/N. Your hoodie looks so comfy. Can I borrow it?" You giggled before responding, "Thanks? And I guess-" Sana looked between the two of you before giving you a glare. "Dahyun can get her own hoodie. She can even have our blanket." Dahyun laughed as she saw Sana become jealous. "I was just joking. We all know Y/N's yours."

"Mhm. That's right." You looked at Sana and saw her arms crossed, as she looked at you. You knew she wasn't really mad and that she was just playing around. "So, can I give her my hoodie?" She sighed before looking back at Dahyun. "Fine. But I want it back." She helped you take your hoodie off as you tossed it over to Dahyun.

As she put it on, you forgot about one thing. Dahyun looked at you and started laughing. Momo asked what was so funny and Dahyun whispered something into her ear. Momo looked at you as well and started laughing alongside Dahyun.

"What's so funny?" You asked, sitting up from Sana. "Nothing." The girls replied, giggling.

You brushed it off as you leaned back against Sana and continued to watch the movie.

Moments passed and you saw Dahyun laugh again. "Okay, what is it?" Sana asked.

Dahyun complied, "Y/N has something on her neck." You felt around your neck, trying to feel for what it was she was talking about. "Huh?"

Sana looked at you and moved her eyes toward your neck as she gasped. "Babe, last night. Remember?"

It took you a couple seconds to think before you grasped what she was talking about.

You and Sana had some alone time last night that you both hadn't had in a long time and made love. Simple as that.

"What about last night?" "I-"

"It seems like Sana made sure you're hers." Dahyun interrupted, giggling.

You opened your phone to reveal the camera app and looked at your neck. "Oh my...Sana!" "Sorry! I thought you knew I left those marks." You shook your head, "No, I just thought they went away this morning. How hard did you-"

"Okay! We get it, you guys had your fun. Sorry, Y/N. I just wanted to make a joke. You want your hoodie back?" Dahyun asked.

"No, it's okay. I guess it was funny. A little embarrassing I'll admit." Sana smiled as you said that. "Next time I won't leave any." You smiled back at her before whispering, "Leave as many as you want. I'm yours."

Sana blushed the rest of the night as you snuggled up beside her, making her heart beat speed up.