you're a chef and she brings the girls for dinner (part 2)

As you finished up on the rest of the steaks, you took a deep breath and viewed your work in front of you.

"Looks good. Go ahead and serve it to them, tell them I'll be a sec," you told your servers before moving towards your friend.

"So, how's it going so far?" She asked you.

"Actually, really good. We're getting along really well and it's as if we've met before. Our conversations flow great," you said with a smile.
"That's amazing, Y/N. I'm happy for you," she noticed you acting to keep a smile on your face, "But..." You sighed in reply, "But...I don't know. What if they're just pretending to like me? What if they think I'm not good enough for Sana? What if they tell her that I-" "Y/N! Stop with the what ifs! They like you. I know it. I've been watching you since the moment they got here, and trust me, if you weren't with Sana I'm pretty sure they would date you instead," your friend cut you off from your rambling, to which you lightly shoved her shoulder.

"Don't say that! But I appreciate the reassurance." You looked back through a window at the nine girls seated in front of you. "I should get back. Thank you for everything," you smiled, genuinely this time.

Making your way back out, you reached behind at your hair and let it flow from its low bun you had put together from the cooking.

Sana watched as you did this, seeing you shake your hair back into a perfect place, as if it was a movie. She was so in awe at you, that she didn't notice you saying something to her.

"Sana? Hello?" She blinked once to see you staring at her, "Huh? Oh, sorry. Did you say something?"

You giggled and replied, "Yeah, I said did you all like the steaks?" "Oh! We haven't tried them yet because we wanted to wait for you, but it smells amazing, darling."

"Oh! Okay," you quickly sat back down and smiled at the girls. "Sorry if I took so long, had to finish up in the kitchen."

They said it was okay and got ready to dig in.

"It looks so good!" "My mouth is drooling!" "Y/N, the smell is indescribable."

You turned red and spoke up, "Please, go ahead and eat! Don't wait up."

And with that, they started cutting their food and taking bites.

"Mm!" "This is everything I've ever dreamt of." "I need the recipe!"

"Baby, how come you've never made this for me?" Sana asked with a half mouth full pout. You rubbed her arm and laughed, "I didn't think you would like my steak."

"If Sana doesn't want it I gladly will!" Momo perked up. "Hey! She's my girlfriend actually, so she will cook for me only," Sana mumbled.

You giggled and placed your hand on her leg under the table gently, "It's okay, baby. I can cook for everyone." You leaned closer to whisper to Sana, "But you get whatever you want."

Sana blushed and smiled before finishing her steak, along with everyone else.

About an hour passed when everyone, including you, finally finished their food. Shortly after you served dessert consisting of a mini lava cake.

The girls got to know you more and you got to know them, even about their upcoming music.

With everything being finally complete, it was getting late and the girls had to go because some of them had an early morning.

As everyone got up from their seats, you went around hugging each one and chatted with them about their favorite foods that they wanted you to make for them.

As you neared Nayeon, she grinned and opened her arms. "I'm really glad we met. I'm also really glad you met Sana. You're perfect for her. From what I've seen and heard, you two are so in love, it's obvious. I think we're going to be good friends, Y/N."

You smiled and hugged her back, "Thank you, Nayeon. I won't hurt her, if that's what you were worried about." She shook her head, "Quite the opposite, actually. If anything, I'm just worried if you two will have enough time for each other with your restaurant and our concerts, but I know you will make it work."

You nodded, agreeing with her. "We always do, we learned to communicate well."

"Hey, are you guys talking about me?" You heard a voice ask behind you.

"Yeah, Sana. We were talking about how I don't think Y/N's right for you and to stay away forever," Nayeon said with a wink to you.

"W-what?" Sana asked, worried. You wrapped an arm around her shoulder and brought her closer. "She's kidding, love. She thinks we're perfect. As do I."

Nayeon pretended to throw up as she jokingly ran away, leaving the two of you alone.

"Are you going back with them?" You asked Sana. She shook her head, looking at you. "No, I was hoping I could stay with you for the night." You smiled and nodded, "Of course you can! I would love if you did."

You held her hand and went to the door to say your goodbyes to everyone. She wrapped an arm around your waist and you laid your head on her shoulder as you waved.

"See you guys soon! Bye, Y/N! Let's talk soon!" Jihyo shouted from the open window in the van. She waved and closed the window as it sped off.

With that being done, you closed the doors and locked them, turning to Sana and wrapping your arms around her waist and hers around your torso.

"I'm so happy right now."

You smiled against her neck and breathed in her scent, "Me too. I'm happy tonight went well. I love those girls already." Sana smiled and tightened her hold, "I'm glad. They love you too, but I love you more. Expect nine gifts for Christmas this year."

You laughed and stayed in her arms for a little longer, enjoying the moment.

From this point on, you and the girls became closer and you and Sana became even stronger, even more in love.