she confesses

You were laying in bed scrolling through your phone when you got a call from Nayeon.

"Hello?" "Hey Y/N! What're you doing right now?" "Mmm, just resting, why?" "Well, the girls and I miss you and we're all together in my dorm watching movies and gossiping, when I thought of you. Wanna come over?"

You and Twice were close because you grew up as trainees together before you left the company to become a soloist, but you and the members never let that come between you guys. The past couple days you've been on break after just having a ton of practices getting ready for your comeback, so you decided tonight would be a nice way to reset.

"Sure! Is everyone there?" You wondered if 'everyone' was there because you were basically indicating if Sana specifically would be there.

Nayeon laughed as she got a feeling she knew why you were asking, "Yeah, all of nine of us. It's getting pretty rowdy, I need you to come now and help me calm them down!" You laughed and agreed, "I'm on my way."

After stopping by the store and grabbing some of their favorite snacks so you wouldn't be empty handed, you knocked on the door. You heard a familiar voice on the opposite side shouting, "Now who ordered more food? If I find out-" You were met with a surprised Jihyo as she opened the door mid sentence. "Y/N! What're you doing here? I missed you." She opened her arms and embraced you as she smiled. "Nayeon asked me if I wanted to, so here I am! I missed you too!"

She moved out the way to let you in and you placed the bag of goodies on the kitchen table, getting the attention of the others. "Y/N!" You heard around the room from the girls. You looked around and felt at home, as the place never changed from when you were here awhile ago.

You immediately were greeted with hugs and as you left Chaeyoung's arms, you felt someone tap on your shoulder. "Hey, stranger."

You turned around and made eye contact with Sana.

"Sana! Hey!" You shared a gaze that felt like forever, before Nayeon cleared her throat. "We'll be in the living room eating the snacks. We're gonna choose a movie too, take your time," she said smirking at you.

You blushed as you looked back at Sana to see her looking down. You moved closer and was the first to initiate contact as you opened your arms. "How have you been?" She returned the hug around your neck as she responded, "I've been good. I wish we spent more time together."

You and Sana were the closest during trainee days. You shared secrets and stories about your pasts, getting to know each other more, but as you both got older and you debuted alone, you drifted. Of course, you still kept in contact with her, but it always consisted of congratulatory messages. The other girls always teased the two of you of being together because you acted like a couple, but you never thought it would really happen. Sana on the other hand...

"Me too. How's tour?" You pulled apart, but kept your arms around her waist and hers around your neck. "So much fun. You should come to one! I miss whenever we would perform in front of each other," she exclaimed with a giggle. "Same goes for me. A seat for you is always open."

Smiling at each other, you decided you should join the others. "What have you been doing during break?" You asked while making your way to the living room. "Just resting and enjoying it honestly. Are you on break too?" "Yeah, I've been preparing for a comeback this month." "Really? I'm happy for you! I'll try to see it in person." You smiled at her as you entered the room, Momo noticing you both. "Took you long enough. Stop flirting and help us pick a movie. We have horror, comedy, or romance, which I'm sure you already have enough of," she said winking.

You rolled your eyes as you sat beside Nayeon on the couch, the others sprawled out along the floor with pillows. Nayeon threw a shared blanket over you and you snuggled up to her side as a joke. Sana didn't think it was a joke and wanted to be in Nayeon's spot. She quickly averted her sight and decided on sitting alone on a comfy chair, feeling slightly upset.

"I say horror," you said while still leaning on Nayeon. "I thought you hated scary movies?" Jihyo asked as she started the movie. "She does, unless she's around people she's comfortable with," Sana answered quickly while facing the T.V. You smiled to yourself and Nayeon starting giggling beside you.

She whispered for only you to hear as the lights turned off, "Would you like Sana to sit here instead?" You lightly hit her, but you didn't respond as you weren't opposed to it.

As the movie went on, nothing too scary occurred besides a couple jump scares. You excused yourself to the bathroom, and Sana watched you walk away. They paused the movie out of curtesy and waited for you to come back.

While you were in the bathroom, you were unaware of the conversation the girls had with Sana. "Sooo, did you tell her yet?" Dahyun asked Sana. "Huh? Asked who what?" "Y/N! Did you confess?" Sana laughed, "Confess what?" Dahyun groaned as she sat up. "Confess your feelings for her!" Sana felt her face get warm as she thought of you. "I-I don't have feelings-" "Oh, stop it. We all can see the tension between you two. We've seen it for years," Nayeon stated. "Plus, your face is so red right now, so I think that gives us your answer." They laughed at Jeongyeon's comment as Sana messed with her fingers, having thoughts.

I think they're right...

She took a deep breath before asking them, "Okay. If I did have these feelings, how would I even tell her? And what what if she doesn't feel the same?" Jihyo looked at the others smirking before saying, "Alright, here's what we're gonna do."

You left the bathroom to find the room being filled with laughter. "What's so funny?" You asked as you stepped foot inside. "Oh, we were just talking about Sana's love life and her past exes." You put a confused look on as you moved closer. "Really? What about it?" This was all apart of their plan to show Sana that you might feel the same as she does. They wanted to see your reaction.

Momo looked at you before saying, "Just that this one guy, I remember, treated her so bad because he thought she wasn't good enough. And it's funny because now he's jobless and begging for her back." You scoffed, "That is funny, Sana's perfect just the way she is. She shouldn't have to change herself for anyone."

It got silent as the girls looked between you and Sana, trying to hide their smile. Mina coughed and looked at Sana, silently telling her it's her turn of the plan. Sana got up and looked at you before clearing her throat, "Y/N, can we talk? Uh, alone." You were confused, but you agreed. "Sure."

Sana led you to a bedroom and sat on the edge, where you sat beside facing her. "What's up?" You asked, thinking she just wanted to talk. "How are you?" She asked, making you laugh. "We already talked about this. What's really going on, Sana? Is everything okay?"

She took a deep breath before facing you. "Since our trainee days, you were the first person I came to with anything. What troubled me, if I was stressed, even if I just needed someone to talk to. I really appreciated it back then and I still do." You put your hand on her hand, comforting her. "Of course, it was the same with me. What's on your mind right now?" Looking up, Sana looked into your eyes, "You."

You tilted your head at her response, "W-what?" "Y/N, you're always on my mind. I want to be with you. More than just friends. Every time I see you through pictures and videos, you look so gorgeous and I want to say something, but I get too scared and never do. I really like you, but if you don't feel the same, that's totally okay too! We can forget we had this conversation," she said nervously laughing.

You smiled and kept your hand on hers, "Finally." "Huh?" "One of us finally said something." She smiled at you, "Are you saying...?" "Yes, Sana. I like you too. I think I've always, I just never realized, but seeing you again today brought it all back." Sana grinned before hugging you. "Thank goodness, I was so scared you didn't feel the same." You got closer to her as you replied, "Who wouldn't like you?"

As you pulled apart, you were inches away from her face and Sana placed her free hand on your cheek, before closing the space. You kissed back as you both waited forever to do this. It grew deeper and heated before you broke apart for air.

"I'm glad you said something, otherwise this would've never happened." "I'm glad I did too. Be honest, will you be mine?" "I would love to." You stared at each other lovingly before the door busted open.

"YES!!" "We knew it!" You gasped at all the girls standing in the doorway. "How long were you there?" "I wish I could say not that long, but we heard everything." "I mean EVERYTHING." Mina said scrunching her face in disgust. You grabbed a pillow and threw it at them before chasing them out, Sana following feeling the happiest she's ever been.