you propose (requested)

You finally finished getting ready and took a deep breath before looking over at yourself in the mirror once more. You had a beautiful outfit on with gorgeous hair and makeup.

Tonight was a big night. The sun was just starting to set as you and Sana were in Hawaii for your anniversary. She rented out a mini bungalow on the side of the beach so you could get some privacy as well.

While applying your lipstick, you felt arms go around your waist and tighten as a pair of lips landed on your revealed shoulder.

You giggled and looked at Sana in the mirror, locking eyes. You turned around and leaned back onto the bathroom counter behind you before wrapping your arms around her neck.

"Hi," you shyly said. "Hi, baby. You look stunning." You pulled her in closer to you. "And you do too. Ready to go?" Sana nodded before leaning in to kiss you. You turned your head quickly, making her kiss your cheek instead. "Hey! I can't kiss you? It's our anniversary!" You laughed and slightly pushed her away. "Later. I'll give you even more too," you said with a smirk.

The truth was, you were extremely nervous for what was to come later tonight. You couldn't even kiss Sana you were that scared.

After getting approval from her group members and her family, they agreed to fly out to you and help set up your surprise engagement.

You wanted this to be perfect, so what better than to get everything and everyone she loved in one place?

You had it all planned out. First, it's going to be just the two of you, enjoying a quiet and peaceful picnic on the sand while watching the sunset. Then, you would say you have a gift for her to celebrate your anniversary and make her wear a blindfold. From that point, everything was up to you and the help from everyone else.

You had them scatter roses to act as a walkway and have candles lighting the way. At the end, after you express your love for her, you would propose and everyone would come out of hiding to, hopefully, congratulate the newly engaged couple.

Walking hand in hand, you and Sana left your rental to make your way towards the beach. You had a picnic basket in hand and when you arrived close to the ocean's edge, you laid out the blanket you brought along.

"This is so cute. I'm happy I'm here with you, love," Sana exclaimed as she sat down. You sat close to her and put your hand over hers that rested on the blanket. "I'm so incredibly lucky." You replied. 

After sharing many laughs and interesting conversations, you both finished your dinner and you decided that it was time. 

"Baby, I have something for you to celebrate our anniversary." You told her as you began to stand up. Sana grabbed you to stop you from getting up. "I told you no presents. You do this every year!" You laughed and pulled her up with you. "Then you should know by now that I don't listen. This is our seventh year being girlfriends, it's special." Sana rolled her eyes knowing you were stubborn when it came to gifts. "Fine. Just know I got you something too." You gasped and pulled your blindfold out. "So I can't, but you can?" She just nodded as you put the blindfold  over her eyes carefully. "Can you see?" "I don't know, does it look like I can?" You jokingly pushed her shoulder and grabbed her hand so you could guide her. "Just follow me. I got you."

Making your way through the beautiful common area of your rental place, you finally reached the rose petals scattered along the sand. The candles were lit and a heart shape made of Sana's favorite flower were at the end of the walkway.