you're her makeup artist

"Sana! Stop moving!" You exclaimed as you were trying to apply eyeshadow to Sana. "I'm not even! You just can't do makeup." You jokingly rolled your eyes at her comment.

You and Sana are the closest of all staff members despite you working for Twice. You were the same age and had the same humor. You were one of the first makeup artists hired for the group, so you and Sana grew together as 'just friends'.

Dahyun noticed the two and their joking manner, "Hey lovebirds, stop messing around. Y/N still has to do my makeup too!" Sana began blushing and hoped you couldn't notice with the help of the makeup covering her red cheeks.

"Be quiet! Or I won't do your makeup," you said back. "Hey! You said you would only do mine from now on." You shrugged your shoulders, "I'm for everyone, sorry Sana," you stated with a grin. 

After finishing her makeup, you moved onto Dahyun, and because she wanted to do a different makeup look than usual, you had to move closer to her face to get the details right. Seeing this, Sana couldn't help but feel a sense of jealousy, even though you two weren't together. You moved onto her lips and told Dahyun to pucker, to which she did and wanting to be funny, she moved forward pretending to kiss you. You quickly moved back and started laughing before continuing her makeup. 

Sana felt angry seeing you two joke around like you guys would. She assumed it was because she didn't want you being close friends with anyone else, but in reality, it was a whole different reason.

"Alright, you're all done." The rest of the girls were covered by the other makeup artists. "I'll touch up both of your makeup halfway through the concert. Okay! Have a great show ladies." You smiled and gave everyone a wave before glancing at Sana, and specifically giving her a warm smile. "You got this," you whispered, just for her to hear. Sana smiled and nodded, watching as you left.

"Sana! When are you gonna tell Y/N you have feelings for her?" Dahyun asked. "Dahyun! I don't have a crush on her. We're just friends." Dahyun smirked, "If you say sooo...but the way you look at her says otherwise." Sana hoped Dahyun was wrong, but the closer you two got, the more Sana wanted to always be around you, not just at work.

As Twice performed, you watched backstage with a smile on your face, cheering and applauding them on. Your eyes were drawn to Sana, as she looked and sounded amazing. You waited with your makeup bag until the break came on. The girls went off stage and went to different artists, but of course, Sana went to you. You pulled our your brushes and observed her, "You don't even need a touch up." Sana blushed and hit her lightly. "Shut up and do it." You giggled and started applying lip liner. You moved closer to her face and the tension could be cut with a knife. Every sound heard around you became muffled as you looked into Sana's eyes briefly. You slowly gazed the brush along her lips and Sana noticed as your lips yourself parted slightly mainly out of focus. 

You put the brush away and used your finger to blend in the color. Although everyone was in a hurry, the two of you felt like you were in slow motion.

"Okay, I'm done." You pulled out a mini mirror to show her so she could approve. "Hm, I don't know Y/N. I think I need some blush." You looked at her and pulled out the blush, applying lightly to her cheeks. Sana's face felt warm after performing, but with your touch to her, she got the chills. You used a soft brush to blend and pulled the mirror back out. "Good?" "Mhm." 

It was time for the girls to go back out to finish the show, and before they did, you put your hand on Sana's shoulder. "You did great. Finish strong! You got this." She put her hand on top of yours and gave a loving smile before nodding. "Thank you." Not knowing she was finally coming to terms on her feelings.

After the show finished, the girls were met with cheers from the staff backstage. Compliments were heard everywhere, but you were nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile in the makeup room, you were cleaning up the supplies that was scattered across the vanity. Sana searched everywhere and asked everyone where you were. Finally getting your whereabouts, she entered the room. "Y/N! You weren't there to congratulate us," she said with a pout. With a laugh, you turned to face her. "Sorry, I was in a hurry to clean this place up." "Why?" "I wanted to talk to you after your concert..." "Really? I wanted to talk to you too."

An awkward silence was heard between the two of you, so she decided to break it. "I like you!" 

You blinked in shock hearing her words. "I- um...I like you too?" Sana moved closer shaking her head, "No, Y/N, I like like you. I want to be with you, like as your girlfriend." She was starting to get nervous and regretted every saying anything. "I'm sorry, this is unprofessional. I shouldn't have said anything, you probably don't even-"

With that being said, you didn't need to hear anything else as you placed your lips on hers. Pulling apart, you looked into her eyes, "Is...this okay?" "More than okay." You both smiled looking at each other, but was interrupted by an assortment of awes and squeals. You looked behind Sana to see eight other girls, jumping and smiling. 

"Finally!" "About time!" "You guys are so cute!" You blushed as Sana put her arm around your shoulder, pulling you into her. "Girls, stop that." "I knew there was always something between you two," Dahyun said as she watched like a proud mom. Sana let out a laugh as she looked down at you, "Me too."