concert day (twice 10th member)

You were standing in front of the body mirror in the corner taking pictures of your new concert outfit.

You and the members just finished performing the main songs and solos and were about to go on for the encore.

You made different poses as you clicked the shutter button before feeling a hand go around your shoulder.

"Sana! Get out of my pictures!" You jokingly shouted at Sana. She laughed and grabbed your phone, "No, I think we both look very good tonight, especially together." She continued to take pictures of the two of you as you rolled your eyes.

"Alright girls! Time to go!" Your manager said to everyone. You put your phone away and smiled at Sana before following behind her to the stage.

You and Sana had a close relationship, as you did with the other girls, but something was different about you two. You only recently started seeing her in another point of view, as you both began being more touchy and spending more time alone together than ever before. You wondered if it was just you or if she felt this change as well. Now that you think about it, you have been noticing how gorgeous she's looked lately, of course she always has been, but especially now you're drawn more to her for some reason.

"Hello? Y/N? Are you ready?" You heard as someone lightly grabbed your arm to get your attention, bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! Sorry, Jihyo. Just excited," you replied grinning. "That's okay, I am too. Okay everyone, let's finish this show off with all we've got!" She exclaimed.

You all did a group hug and made your way up the steps to the huge stage. You took a deep breath before smiling at the thousands of people in front of you and started waving.

After a couple words from the members, music started playing and you began to walk around the area, greeting and waving at fans with signs. You looked closer at a sign that had a picture of you and Sana on it.

"My favorite couple," it read. You laughed and turned around to stare at Sana across the stage, who was doing the same as you. You smiled at her unknowingly and turned back to the sign. You gave a thumbs up and walked towards the front of the stage where you sat on the edge, letting your feet dangle over.

You weren't the only one who saw you and Sana differently. Your fans also noticed how clingy she has been to you and how jealous she would get when you would snuggle up to other members like Nayeon instead of her. They always commented on it, making sure to mention the slightly secret moments they catch between you two on stage or in livestreams.

You sang your part and felt someone brush past your shoulder as they sat beside you. It was who you hoped it would be, as you turned to meet a grinning Sana.

She sang her part into your eyes before glancing down at your lips and back up before turning away quickly to face the crowd.

You took your earpiece out to hear the screams and also to hear Sana as she leaned closer to you, still facing the fans so they wouldn't suspect anything.

"You okay?" She asked. You nodded and smiled in return. "You look so good tonight..." She added smirking. You began to blush profusely while at the same time trying not to engage any suspicions. "I need to tell you-" Before she could finish her sentence, you were interrupted by another hand coming to you and pulling you up into their arms.

You giggled without even having to see who did it. The taller presence behind you wrapped her arms around your neck and rested her head on top of yours.

Tzuyu laughed and swung you back and forth. "I think someone's mad," she said loudly for you to hear. "Hm?" You looked forward and noticed Sana had gotten up from her spot and her smile had disappeared as she walked back to the middle with the rest of the girls.