horror movie

You waited on the couch for Sana as you chose the horror movie for you both to watch.

But you had a secret. You were terrified of scary movies. You couldn't even go through one without turning it off and playing something else instead, but you knew Sana loved these type of movies and watching it would make her happy, especially after her busy week of shoots, so you faked your happiness when she asked if you both could watch one.

You were getting yourself ready for what was to come as you hid underneath the blanket and snuggled into the throw pillows on the side of the couch. Sana had just finished her shower and skipped her way down the hall to you.

"Hi baby! Did you find a movie?" She asked, getting underneath the same blanket and cozying up to your side. You nodded, "Mhm! Are you sure you want to watch something scary though? It's kinda late and you might get nightmares-"

Sana laughed and shook her head. "I'm sure. I want to feel the adrenaline! Why? Are you scared?" She teased, poking at your side. You moved away from her, to which she just returned into your arms again. "No! I'm just worried that you won't get your much needed sleep because you'll be too scared," you replied, rolling your eyes.

Sana smirked, getting suspicious of your reactions. She pushed her thoughts aside for now before leaning onto your shoulder as the movie began.

Instantly, the beginning of the movie played terrifying music while showing the background of the main characters. You began to feel your heart start pumping faster as you grabbed Sana's hand. She looked up at you, but you avoided her eye contact. She could tell something was wrong, as you have never held her hand that tight. "Love? Are you sure you're not scared?"

You shook your head again. "Nope! I'm good. I just wanted to hold you, darling." Sana shrugged and nuzzled into your neck, to which you kissed the top of her head.

To your advantage, there were no jump-scares or terrifying scenes. Yet.

You intently watched for a couple of minutes and having Sana by your side made you feel at ease. Right when you assumed that the movie wasn't actually that bad, a ghost popped out of nowhere, making you and Sana jump.

You let out a yelp and slid underneath the blanket even more, covering your face. "Is it gone?" You trembled out. Instead of being scared, Sana was laughing. She was watching you the whole time and even took pictures of you hiding. "Sana! Tell me!"

Sana finally stopped giggling and paused the movie. She lightly pulled the blanket down to reveal your pouting face. She kissed across your face until you put a smile on. "You're so cute. Why didn't you tell me you were this scared of horror movies?" You shrugged and started getting embarrassed. "Because, you love them. I don't care what we do as long as you're happy. Even if I won't enjoy it." Sana melted hearing those words. She loved how much you cared for her and how you would do anything.

She wrapped her arms around you, pushing you down onto your back on the couch. You started gigging and put your arms around her back. "What?" Still on top of you, Sana leaned back slightly, inches away from your face. "Nothing. I just love you," she whispered out. "I love you too." You said, barely getting the "too" out before she crashed her lips onto yours. You tilted your head, smiling against hers.

Moments later, she pulled away and sat up, dragging you up as well.

"Why'd we stop? You usually love kissing-" Sana interrupted you by softly smacking your arm. "I do. Buuuut, I'd rather finish this movie," she chuckled.

You groaned before plopping your forehead onto her shoulder, hiding your eyes from the screen. Now that she knew the truth, she understood your actions. She laughed and put her arm around you, rubbing your shoulder.

Sana didn't mind if you didn't watch anymore. All she cared for was that you were with her. That's all that mattered.